• Flashing Wife

Ian A [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone, we asked for advice a while ago about spanking my OH outdoor in the garden. Since the spanking my OH wants me to tell her what she has to do (prior to sex) as a type of role play. At the moment I have had her walking naked in the garden then progressing to crawling on the lawn naked then posing for photos (top shelf magazine type) on the garden furniture. We are not over looked and no neighbours for a distance. Not sure if this is flashing or humiliation ?

When we go out sometimes she will wear short skirt/dress no underwear and I tell her when to bend down and pick up her handbag from the floor giving a glimpse of everything to anyone who happens to look her way. While we are both happy doing this my OH wants to push her sexual boundries and we are looking for suggestions/ideas to move up with. All suggestions will be considered but please remember we are new to this. Thanks

ZombieCpl [sign in to see picture]

We found Spanking my oh at a fetish club very exiciting :) it was at the end of the night in the seating area and eventually we caught the gaze of a few ppl who all gathered to watch :) when we got back to the hotel room we were all over each other.

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

Ian A wrote:

Hi everyone, we asked for advice a while ago about spanking my OH outdoor in the garden. Since the spanking my OH wants me to tell her what she has to do (prior to sex) as a type of role play. At the moment I have had her walking naked in the garden then progressing to crawling on the lawn naked then posing for photos (top shelf magazine type) on the garden furniture. We are not over looked and no neighbours for a distance. Not sure if this is flashing or humiliation ?

When we go out sometimes she will wear short skirt/dress no underwear and I tell her when to bend down and pick up her handbag from the floor giving a glimpse of everything to anyone who happens to look her way. While we are both happy doing this my OH wants to push her sexual boundries and we are looking for suggestions/ideas to move up with. All suggestions will be considered but please remember we are new to this. Thanks

Hia Ian A :) Sounds like you guys have had some fun times in the garden :P Personally I see flashing as exposing yourself in a public(ish) place with a risk of getting seen and humiliation as something the person would be made to feel embarressed over (obviously in a consensual way). The skirt/dress scenario definitely sounds more like flashing though! Like Zombiecpl myself and my OH goto a local fetish club regularly. There's a casual bar area where no "play" occurs and then a dungeon and play rooms. On the nights we go there is a no sex or "inseratables" policy covering dildos for example so it does tend to be spanking, wax play, CBT, sensual play, etc. that occurs however some clubs also allow sex in some areas if that's what you'd prefer. :) No one interupts you or will join in unless you invited them and most rooms allow spectators. The first time we went we did a spanking scene in one of the play rooms with people watching and it really got me off knowing they were watching me. The club also has tonnes of equiptment I could never afford like St Andrews crosses, swings, spanking benches, huge beds, etc.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

I think a club like those mentioned would be best for you.
    Please remember, although it can be exciting in public, you have to consider those around you and who might come across you, do they really want to see your wife's bum or you spanking her? Are children likely to be in the same area? The thrill of maybe getting caught is all well and good until you get caught by a couple of grandparents walking with young children who give you a bollocking and you slump home humiliated.

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

+1 Y&F

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Not being a party pooper but I do agree with Young and Fun.

Keep it to the right time and place - and then you can enjoy without risking the wrath of others.

Have fun xx

Ian A [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for your suggestions but we feel a club maybe a step too forward for us at present. We are not confident enough for this yet, although one occasion we were out my OH got the timing wrong and when she bent down to pick up her bag she got a loud cheer from a group of guys stood just behind her an she was excited about that all night. She says she would certainly consider the spanking scene where people could watch if we were to try a club. Many thanks for your ideas.

HappyBoy [sign in to see picture]

How about going out wearing a remotely controlled vibrator in her knickers and/or a butt-plug? Or wearing the tightest tightest possible t-shirt with nobra and the mission of keeping her nipples as popped as possible all night for all to admire?

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

HappyBoy wrote:

How about going out wearing a remotely controlled vibrator in her knickers and/or a butt-plug? Or wearing the tightest tightest possible t-shirt with nobra and the mission of keeping her nipples as popped as possible all night for all to admire?

Yep I'm with "Happy Boy" with this. Especially the tight T.Shirt and no bra, or a 1/4 or 1/2 cup bra, or even a very low cut top revealing loads of breast. A big favourite of mine!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.