• Boyfriend wants a PA piercing

Spidercouple [sign in to see picture]

Regarding the gym (or exercise) I have been considering a PA but I do a lot of cycling and worry that it maybe would be uncomfortable on the bike.

Could anyone say if this is right or wrong?
    Thanks.

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

I had no idea this was a thing until now! This is what I love about LH forums, learning new things like this. I just googled it and am wondering: how is it kept clean from urine and other bodily fluids? Do you remove it, clean it and put it back?

LilMissRachel [sign in to see picture]

Spidercouple wrote:

Regarding the gym (or exercise) I have been considering a PA but I do a lot of cycling and worry that it maybe would be uncomfortable on the bike.

Thanks.

My boyfriend does cycling and swimming and has not had a problem. He says it is occasionally stimulating but most of the time not noticeable.

Spidercouple [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for that.

Could be an interesting new year then; :-)

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

PA piercing isn't really my thing, had sex with someone with one once and it felt a bit uncomfortable as he had stretched and used a massive ring.

I always loved the frenum piercings though.. even tried to convince a partner for one once lol.

Glad it worked out for you guys OP

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

LilMissRachel wrote:

Spidercouple wrote:

Thanks.

My boyfriend does cycling and swimming and has not had a problem. He says it is occasionally stimulating but most of the time not noticeable.

Same here, no bother as it isnt rubbing against anything (with forskin over it), although you can always move it so it is, and see what happens. If it turns into more of a problem than a pleasure you can always stop and move it back. ;)

Damn, thinking about getting mine re-done now.
    (only problem is doing without for several weeks)...

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Spidercouple wrote:

Thanks.

You could use tighter fitting underwear so things have less room to move about? But can't see an issue, just don't wear loose fitting boxers/swim shorts and have a heavy ring in can be embarrasing

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.