• Morning glory

sweetmama72 [sign in to see picture]

morning Bj...cannot think of a better way to start the day! 😉

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Is a down side to this ladies. If your still very sleep as you roll over and you nearly snap it off it wakes you up rather sharply . lol

Pomlady [sign in to see picture]

I love to wake up in the morning to my mans hard on I will give him a bj or sex or both I am very happy to be woken up I love sex in the morning best way to start the day but don't get it as often as I would like I would be very happy to have it every morning

WeFCUKaLot [sign in to see picture]

I personally love nothing more than being woken up by my OH for sex. Morning sex is amazing sets you up for the day 👌

Cherrybomb85 [sign in to see picture]

Happens nearly every morning. Usually like it but annoying when one/both of us are on early starts as no time to finish what has been started.

SmokingHotLove [sign in to see picture]

Can't beat "Morning Glory" and although I love sex anytime, anywhere. There is something about getting it on in the morning just sets you up for the day 👍 Always puts a wee spring in both your steps. Be rude not to lol.

chisel [sign in to see picture]

I'm glad my morning glory is still going strong at my age and my wife uses it as and when. Sometimes my wifes bi friends stays over and sometimes I'm allowed to share their bed. So a morning glory is used by both. I don't know who starts it but I don't care. They do tend to make pigs of themselves. When they have finished with me I get kicked out of bed and they do their own thing.

WhyNotTryAnythingOnce [sign in to see picture]

Haha, a lot of jealousy to some of these posts.

TarnishChris [sign in to see picture]

Yeah waking up hard is both a blessing AND a curse...
    Morning sex is a distant memory at the moment with 2 young boys to look after..
    Got to admit...i honestly cant recall the last time i was woken up with sex...OR a blow job

ToGildALily [sign in to see picture]

It's best when you don't have to rush anywhere in the morning. I love it, I'll either snuggle in closer and have a little grind or slink down for a bj. See how long it takes for us to leave the bed!

Daleh90 [sign in to see picture]

Yeah it's brilliant for me and the mrs when I get morning glory.........then you hear the 3 loud thumps of the kids jumping out of bed and running into our room shouting morning!!! I'm sure every child has a sixth sense that when ever mummy and daddy are trying to have a bit of Fun they must interrupt!

SmokingHotLove [sign in to see picture]

Made me lol Daleh90 this is so true! If my hubbys working early at the weekend, I can guarantee my son will sleep later. When he's on a weekend off and we start messing around (regardless of how early) he will (without a doubt) burst into our room, jump onto the bed with a "MORNING guys" followed by "What we doing today?" whilst climbing in beside us for a snuggle... Game over for us haha 🙈 Sixth sense for sure! They just know!!!!

glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

Throbinhood wrote:

I love sleep too but you can wake me anytime for sex :)

snap wish my hubby was like this more things been rather lacking but cant say i been outing in effort either lol as been unwell hoping he just laying of thinking i could do with rest. But tbh he has never been one for waking me up this way wish he would more. Reading this i feel neglected lol
    ChrisM1959 [sign in to see picture]

Morning sex is always much more enjoyable for me. Lovely way to wake up.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.