• Advice for submissive?

littledavie [sign in to see picture]

i am a submissive male, and recently met a Woman who is willing to dominate me, but i am nervous about being too needy and driving her away. Are there any dominant Women who can tell me how to proceed?

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

Unfortunately it really depends on the woman. So I can't give you a definate answer. Some woman will be very understanding and some won't be. Personally, I would do a list of sex activities and have both of you fill out 'Yes', 'No' and 'Maybe' categories. If something you put is a 'No' or vice versa then that decision should be respected. Discuss the 'Maybe' section and work out what circumstances you and/or your partner will engage in them. Look at the mutual answers in the 'Yes' category and discuss how to proceed with them with your partner. Doing this generally will make a person look less 'needy' because they are asking what their partner's wants and needs are as well.

Personally I prefer a partner to be honest and upfront with me always regardless of them wanting not to sound needy and I always strive to be nonjudgmental. Some partners may not have the same out look but hopefully she will be willing to hear you out on all matters but if she makes you feel bad or guilty because of your needs then you may have to have a think about the relationship :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.