• Gangbang

    1465025577
    Leedslad [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 15 May 2011

    Hi all. Just wanted to get everyone's thoughts/advice on how I suggest my wife has group sex or a gangbang.

    Whenever my wife watches porn she always seems to love watching group sex or gangbangs. I've asked her why and she says she loves the thought of having all her holes filled at one time.

    No for me this is a massive turn on/fantasy too. But I'm not sure if this should stay a fantasy or not. I'm open to your advice

    Thanks x

    1465026416
    cg22 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 308
    • Joined: 17 Mar 2013

    my wife loves watching group sex or reading about it, but does not want to have group sex with other people, so we have a few suction cup dildos we use so she can act out being taken in lots of ways while with me and its not involving others.. perhaps try that,

    1465027543
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2684
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    Hi Leedslad,
    Fantasies are completely different in reality. Most the timd these fantasies are best left as fantasues. This could totally ruin your relationships or make it stronger depending on the outcome. I'd think really careful about it as it's not a decision to be made lightly. Talk to your wife about it and see what she says. I've listed some suggestions below as imo they'd be the first route to try whilst having the porn on.

    If suggest buying some deep penetration toys so she can get sexual penetration and anal.
    Or even a dildo, butt plug and a bj, there's every hole filled. 👍💟xx

    1465032789
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3778
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2014

    Hi there. I totally agree with what has been said above. Fantasies are very different to reality and what you like to watch or read about and what you like to do can be totally different. I also totally agree that this fantasy is easy to act out with toys and imagination without adding any others.

    You can control a fantasy or turn off a porn clip when it gets out of your comfort zone but you could potentially end up in a dangerous situation in a gang bang. I really don't think the risk to your sexual health and mental well being is worth the passing thrill.

    1465035162
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1425
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    Yes I agree with pe iota post be careful that it doesn't ruin your relationship , I would try the extra dildo approach first and if you still want to go further maybe find some trustworth people to fulfill your fantasies

    But proceed with caution :)

    1465036267
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3778
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2014

    lmh95 wrote:

    Hi there. I totally agree with what has been said above. Fantasies are very different to reality and what you like to watch or read about and what you like to do can be totally different. I also totally agree that this fantasy is easy to act out with toys and imagination without adding any others.

    You can control a fantasy or turn off a porn clip when it gets out of your comfort zone but you could potentially end up in a dangerous situation in a gang bang. I really don't think the risk to your sexual health and mental well being is worth the passing thrill.

    Forgot to add that if she wears a blindfold while trying the dp with butt plug, suction cup dildo/vibrator while giving you a bj this will awaken her senses even more by shutting out any distractions so that she can enjoy the sensation of being totally filled or she could always leave off the blindfold if she prefers and have a gang bang porn video on in the background to get the sound effects and visuals. Also you mentioned "how do I suggest" and to be perfectly honest if this was something she 110% wanted to do then she would be the one suggesting trying it out to you so I think the fact that she hasn't suggests to me that she likes the idea and the visual stimulation of watching group sex/ gang bangs but not the reality of her actually taking part. You could always tape your session and watch it back after to get your thrill or watch yourselves in a mirror. It's in my own personal opinion far too risky to do anything like this is a serious long term relationship as things would never ever be the same again.
    1465036717
    LeilaK [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1271
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2015

    In my opinion it should stay a fantasy. I love watching gang bang/DP porn, it really turns me on, but that's as far as it goes. As others have advised there are other ways of acting it out. This thread might be helpful http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lovehoney-news/sex-tips-and-talk/322-having-a-threesome/
    There are also a couple of threads on gangbangs lol I hate that word.

    1465036777
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3778
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2014

    Oops! My last sentence above doesn't make sense and should read:


    It's in my own personal opinion far too risky to do anything like this - involving others in - a serious long term relationship as things would never ever be the same again.

    1465037938
    honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 766
    • Joined: 5 Mar 2016

    I think it's only a fantasy so unless she has talked about the topic and not just watched porn then nothing should be done!

    1465038691
    Kurosaki-Kun [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 64
    • Joined: 2 Dec 2007

    honeybun91 wrote:

    I think it's only a fantasy so unless she has talked about the topic and not just watched porn then nothing should be done!

    Agreed. I might like watching it in a porn scene but I think in reality I couldn't take the OH being enjoyed by a group of guys!
    1465038981
    luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1417
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    Leedslad wrote:

    Hi all. Just wanted to get everyone's thoughts/advice on how I suggest my wife has group sex or a gangbang.

    Whenever my wife watches porn she always seems to love watching group sex or gangbangs. I've asked her why and she says she loves the thought of having all her holes filled at one time.

    No for me this is a massive turn on/fantasy too. But I'm not sure if this should stay a fantasy or not. I'm open to your advice

    Thanks x

    As said before proceed with caution. We have had similar chats on swinging / 3somes etc. What sounds good in fantasy can / could be a nightmare in reality. While it may be enjoyable for one party could the other experience jealousy? While you may be happy at the thought of your wife having sex with others I'm guessing you'd expect the same treatment in return. Would your wife enjoy watching you have sex or receive a BJ from other women? As a result of these possibilities thus will not happen for us, however again, as suggested try a suction dildo or similar, anal beads / plug, blindfold her, maybe put porn on in the background to create an atmosphere while she rides dildo play with everything as ask for oral. This worked for us rather well (minus the porn soundtrack) and the image of Mrs LUC riding her dildo and "wanding" herself will stay with me forever. Hope this helps.
    1465040173
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2822
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    I also agree that a fantasy is not always what you would do in real life.

    I would be careful and make sure it's something you both really want. I remember a thread where a man had a threesome with his wife and a younger man and he couldn't get a proper hard on and then felt really upset later about the whole thing and it affected both the relationship and his confidence.

    I would just be careful and discuss is properly and if there is any doubt, I wouldn't do it. Some have given tips about recreating a gang bang yourselves and that might be a good place to start. I agree about the bildfold since it will seem more real :)

    1465040414
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5898
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Sxleksaker wrote:

    I also agree that a fantasy is not always what you would do in real life.

    I would be careful and make sure it's something you both really want. I remember a thread where a man had a threesome with his wife and a younger man and he couldn't get a proper hard on and then felt really upset later about the whole thing and it affected both the relationship and his confidence.

    I would just be careful and discuss is properly and if there is any doubt, I wouldn't do it. Some have given tips about recreating a gang bang yourselves and that might be a good place to start. I agree about the bildfold since it will seem more real :)

    +1 to this and Slinky's post!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.