• How many times a week?

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

I was just wondering how many times you have sex in a week typically?

I'm just curious to know as me and my boyfriend usually do it about 9 times a week (sometimes two sessions in the one day that I included in the total). I feel my boyfriend and I seem to do it a lot because we both have high sex drives but I know everyone's different :)

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Your right everyone is different and as you get older its not as often but perhaps very intense.

For us its about twice a week on average and at weekends .

BumblebeeBuzzed [sign in to see picture]

It depends for us. Many factors make it difficult or impossible, and then sometimes we just don't feel like it. It's reduced significantly lately too, due to me being in my 7th month of pregnancy.
    Typically before we moved in together, it could be 5 times a week. Since moving in and having a baby on the way it reduced to 2-3, with some weeks not having sex at all.

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

We are still at honeymoon stage so if the smallest kids are at our exes then it's generally 6/7 times a week as we don't live together but stay over at the weekends and often manage a sneaky quickie during the week!

With my ex it was just once a month and it killed me but things weren't great with him anyway and we were together a long time. I think that if you have been with the person longer than 10 years and you're still having sex 2/3 times a week then you are doing especially well!

In the last month things have changed ever so slightly in that there have been a couple of occasions when we might not have had sex before bed and in the very beginning it was more like 2/3 times a day which when you think we have 6 children between us and I run a business it's no wonder I'm always moaning about how knackered I am!

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Just wanted to add as well. Sex shouldn't be really routine . The cuddles and the snogging and the touching are just as important in a sucessful relationship . If sex is to routine it can develop into toxic sex . That is sex , that just going through the motions ie just the physical side without any feeling or intimacy.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

We're long distance so often 0 a week. When we first got together, it was like 12 times in five days, but now it's maybe once a day when we're with each other.

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

Living with our respective parents and my OH has severe depression so once a week if lucky :(

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

Varies greatly at the moment, it's been 3 times a day, twice a week & once a fortnight in the space of 2 months. Depends on work, kids, mood, health.

We've had a lot going on, a few things to sort mentally but fortunately we are grown up and adult about that sort of stuff. Sex was an issue between us 2-3 months back, since a chat things have got better.

Hopefully we'll be in the 2-3 times a week bracket soon 😉

m4t1n [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

Just wanted to add as well. Sex shouldn't be really routine . The cuddles and the snogging and the touching are just as important in a sucessful relationship . If sex is to routine it can develop into toxic sex . That is sex , that just going through the motions ie just the physical side without any feeling or intimacy.

I agree entirely!!!

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

If I got my way it would be 3 times a day, if my OH got his way once a week, so usually around 3-4 times a week. At the moment it's 0 as he is being stressed and upset by something. Thank goodness for my toys.

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

m4t1n wrote:

mysteron wrote:

I agree entirely!!!

I do too, it is never sex for the sake of it for us, just that the electric kisses lead to sex as we are both really loving! I love that he kisses my head or my shoulder, we are both really affectionate, my daughter said last week, "its gross but I'm glad you're happy" x

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

All depends. We are either over worked and cant be bothered to move..or one of the kids wanted to co sleep. One of them is sick so on night duitys. The other ones already a kip on the sofa.. have to get up to early. Lately there is always something. So once a week at the minute 😂

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Not as often as I would like! Averaging at about 3 times a month at the minute 😩😩😩 all quickies too 😓

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

When I was in a relationship it was 2 times a day, but children play a big part in stopping you have passionate sex. It really tends to be quickies but now that I'm older and have loads of free time I'm single

It never quite works out how you always hope !

Guess I will just have to masturbate for England lol ;)

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

I wish it was more often. At the moment it is about once per week, which he is fine with but I am climbing the walls.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Its per month not week,,

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Usually we average about twice a week. Sometimes more sometimes less.

I made my New Years resolution a few years ago to have sex more often and it's the only resolution I've ever managed to stick to and actually enjoyed doing :)

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

Maybe once a week, we live apart so I go over once a week to stay, I might try nip over more than once so hopefully up those numbers ^_^ x

FirstTimeLovers [sign in to see picture]

Me and my now ex were eachothers first times and it wasn't exactly long distance but not in the same town. When we first got to it, we'd be at probably a couple of times a day when we were together if not more but over the years we had less but much better sex really. It tended to be more intimate and passionate so we probably had less desire to do it and just made the most of what we did have.

kayliixx [sign in to see picture]

Mines varies quite a bit I used to have high sex drive but medication means I can go month or so of not being able to bear the thought and other points can be 2/3 times a day xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.