• rare weekend away, need to boost the sex life

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Oh I do hope you are happy with your new gear. You must let us know xx

bagpuss356 [sign in to see picture]

The all on one body dress with attached stockings is delicious. Been wearing it for the past hour. Oh is in for a treat! Not got to the other stuff yet. Too excited by the first item. It really is hot!

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

It looks stunning in the product pics. Very sexy! Glad you love it and feel amazing in it. It will be just perfect for your weekend away :)

I have now added a profile picture of it. It really is georgous! I certainly will be enjoying some play time alone with it tonight. I can't thank you enough lmh95 for the positive comments and suggestions. Without you I would still be suffering and my toy would still be stuffed in a drawer. I have written a review of the product immediately hoping that I too can encourage others to buy this. It feels so sexy, but comfortable on. It really is delicious and the fact it comes with no knickers means easy access for my pleasure!

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Oh I do hope you are happy with your new gear. You must let us know xx

bagpuss356 wrote:

I have now added a profile picture of it. It really is georgous! I certainly will be enjoying some play time alone with it tonight. I can't thank you enough lmh95 for the positive comments and suggestions. Without you I would still be suffering and my toy would still be stuffed in a drawer. I have written a review of the product immediately hoping that I too can encourage others to buy this. It feels so sexy, but comfortable on. It really is delicious and the fact it comes with no knickers means easy access for my pleasure!

Great pic bagpuss356. Your OH is in for a treat! I look forward to reading your review. I'm really glad that you have had such a confidence boost from joining the forum and discovering more about the wonderful things that your body can do. So happy for you😆 Hope you have a fantastic weekend away with your OH :)

I think we can call that a result!!!

Great pic xxx

Lovingnewtoys, thanks for the compliment of a great pic, i was a bit nervous about adding it, but as you can see if shows nothing personal.

I was thinking about this bodystocking all day today, i cant wait to show my oh!

I feel asleep in it last night as I couldnt bear to take it off!

Roll on the weekend, we are away and I cant wait. Not opened the other items yet, but the spanking paddle looks solid in its packaging. Not tried one before so I am hoping it all works out well

I am getting excited for you. Sincerely hope you get the results you are after. Xxx

curious_voyeurs [sign in to see picture]

Make sure you take a camera! We dont often get away without thee kids, but when we do we try and take some naughty photos.. We both find it a huge turn on and it's something to get dressed up for. We have everything from nice underwear shots to fully explicit sex photos.. ; )

Fantastic weekend away. It must be 8 years since we had a weekend away like that. Oh appreciated one of the new pieces of underwear purchased, but didn't get as far as getting the others out. Did get plenty of action and the suggestion lmh95 of a shower together was perfect. Friday night was good! Saturday we left the wedding for a couple of hours "had to give lifts to people who were getting changed for the night do" for another shower and sex. I am a very satisfied lady. The enjoyment carried on last night. We were totally knackered, it's been a weekend full to the brim but oh still initiated sex last night much to my delight!

So glad to hear it went well bagpuss356 that you and your OH had a brilliant time :)

Fantastic - so glad all went 'according to plan'!! Xx

Indeed. It did all go to plan. Just need an excuse for another weekend away now! I am so pleased to have found this forum. It has truly boosted my confidence and sex life no end. I never thought I would want to rush home to get some time to myself. The clit vibe has been used again today, twice. It's becoming an obsession! But it does the job!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.