• rare weekend away, need to boost the sex life

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

bagpuss356 wrote:

I have ordered the baby doll you mention in an above post. It's on offer at £10. I did also see a nice lace blindfold but it's out of stock. Feather tickler sounds good. My oh would like to use that on me I am sure!

Hope you like the baby doll. That's a shame that the blindfold you like is out of stock. It's really pretty. The satin ones are lovely too:) There is a blindfold and feather tickler in the 3 for £10 offer and you get something else you fancy.
    ScarlettBlacks [sign in to see picture]

Like Imh95 mentioned you can get a blindfold and feather tickler in the 3 for £10 offer, but I thought I'd also point out lovehoney's soft bondage kit:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33707

It's more expensive, but personally I prefer the blindfold since it has a wire frame which can be molded to your oh's face, so there's no chance for them to peek. It also has a silky restraint which is a lot less intimidating than some other restraints may be. (:

bagpuss356 [sign in to see picture]

Blindfold and tickler in the 3 for £10 sounds like a good idea. Cheap and cheerful for the purposes of trying it out. I do like the look of the satin ones too but they are more pricey, maybe something to move onto if it's well received.

Hi scarlet blacks, thank you for your suggestion. Bondage is definitely new to me and my oh, certainly a first timer. The set you have suggested looks softer hopefully it can be a purchase in the future. I see a wish list can be created and this could be the first item on it. Not used the wishlist before.

There's some great things in the 3 for £10 to give you an inexpensive chance to try a few different things out. The more expensive bundles give you some great savings too.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33707

That's a lovely set ScarletBlack. We have the now sadly discontinued two tone purple satin tease me restraints and they are lovely. Soft, romantic and a lovely gentle introduction to bondage.

I see that set is in the 3 for £ 50 which is an absolute bargain.
    ScarlettBlacks [sign in to see picture]

Wishlists are great for remembering and organising things you want to try out bagpuss.

I agree Imh95, 3 for £10 is definitely a good opportunity to test things out. Two tone purple sounds gorgeous and it would go so well with the colours of some of my other things, it's a shame they discontinued it.

The weekend away is getting closer :-)

Just placed an order:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33979

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32664

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33628

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30692

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33622

Lovehoney Oh! Silky Bondage Restraints Black 1 £6.99 £6.99
    Lovehoney Opaque Tube Dress Black One size 1 £10.00 £10.00
    Tease by Lovehoney Spanking Paddle Black 1 £16.99 £16.99
    Lovehoney All-In-One Sheer Dress and Stockings Set Black One size 1 £16.99 £16.99
    Tease by Lovehoney Blindfold Black

Thanks to lmh95 and Scarlet Blacks for your suggestions, I have ordered, a black short dress, and an all in one body dress with stockings, also took your advice on the bondage for beginners, I have ordered a lovely silk blindfold, silk restraints for tieing up and a paddle?

OH is keen for this and was most excited when I showed him what was on offer!

Kurosaki-Kun [sign in to see picture]

The body dress with stockings is mega hot!

I can't wait for it all to come. The dress with stockings looks amazing. I hope it's nice when it arrives.

bagpuss356 wrote:

I can't wait for it all to come. The dress with stockings looks amazing. I hope it's nice when it arrives.

That's some lovely things that you've ordered Bagpuss356. Glad to read that your OH is looking forward to them as well :)

I am hoping that all the items are lovely when they arrive. I am particularly looking forward to seeing the all in one with the stockings. It should all arrive tomorrow so will be finishing work on time! It will be going straight in the suitcase ready for the weekend away. Oh likes the idea of me being blindfolded and tied up so that I am at his mercy. I suspect another orderwill be on the ccards before long

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

That dress and stockings all in one was I think my first purchase from here and I was so pleased with it have been ordering ever since lol.

I have a couple of pics ( or maybe just one, I can't remember) on my profile if you fancy a quick peek to see what it looks like on a 'real person' lol xx

Enjoy your upcoming weekend away xx

Actually just noticed I appear to have removed pics so will upload again - sorry - age and memory playing me up again!!

Thanks. I will have a look at your pictures. Bit wary of adding pictures myself, but I am sure that I will in the end. Just need the confidence to do that. If it helps others then I am all for it.

Actually one of my pics is on product page and I have just uploaded a variation but that needs to be verified by moderators before it goes on profile.

I felt the same way about posting pictures, but felt confident after a very short while when I realised everyone is so supportive on here, and absolutely no one judges you. And of course no need for fave to be shown, unless you want to of course xx

sarametwally [sign in to see picture]

i wish for you a nice vacation, to increase the sex apetite you can do the following :

- shaving body well to be very soft its wooooo sexy

- lotions and perfume is very good

- sexy dess but not convential any way not dress it before

- learn to make sexy signs , sexy smiles

- also try to finger and play at your husband ball , its make mans crazy

bagpuss356 wrote:

Thanks. I will have a look at your pictures. Bit wary of adding pictures myself, but I am sure that I will in the end. Just need the confidence to do that. If it helps others then I am all for it.

Couple more pics on profile now if you want to see what dress looks like - I love it, I also wrote review to explain why.

Enjoy xx

tear drop [sign in to see picture]

Lvt
    just checked fotos. yes very nice. thankyou xx

Loving new toys. Thanks for adding the photographs. Looking hot! I can't wait for my order to arrive. Was expecting it today but no such luck

Got home tonight and my parcel of goodies has arrived! !!!!!!. Am super excited. Not tried the dress or body stocking on yet as I literally have just opened the box in pure excitement. I am gutted that I have plans tonight, but no doubt about it when I return home later everything will be getting tried on ready for the weekend away. Hopefully it will all fit. Had company for the last few days so not been able to indulge myself in my new bedtime treat of the love honey small clit vibrator but I know it will be making an appearance tonight

Got home tonight and my parcel of goodies has arrived! !!!!!!. Am super excited. Not tried the dress or body stocking on yet as I literally have just opened the box in pure excitement. I am gutted that I have plans tonight, but no doubt about it when I return home later everything will be getting tried on ready for the weekend away. Hopefully it will all fit. Had company for the last few days so not been able to indulge myself in my new bedtime treat of the love honey small clit vibrator but I know it will be making an appearance tonight

Woohoo bagpuss356! It's always exciting when a lovehoney parcel arrives. Hope you love all your new treats :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.