• rare weekend away, need to boost the sex life

bagpuss356 [sign in to see picture]

Afternoon.

Thanks to advice from lmh95 things have improved see my previous post on vaginal dryness.

I have a rare opportunity for a weekend away with my oh. We don't live together anymore and I work a weekends (too much to go into on here as to why) anyway we are away for a family wedding and I am wanting to get some action when we return to our hotel.

I have been experimenting myself with a clit vibrator and lube thanks to lovehoney. Comes highly recommend it's the Lh mini vibe with 4 changeable heads. My oh is happy to oblige in the bedroom but we have kind of lost our way as sex has very much taken a back seat in the relationship.

Any ideas welcome on making this a weekend full of sex.

I am not there most confident at getting what I want. I was considering no knickers for the wedding and then letting him know about an hour before the end to set the mood? Or do i splash out on new underwesr and what?

It's a very close family member so leaving the wedding early isn't an option.

Oh doesn't know about the clit vibe and wondering if to take it with me to get me going?

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Heyy bagpuss, to even consider going knickerless just shows your more confident than you thinm u are. Underwear sure is a booster to that, im sure your very excited to be spending the weekend together, take time to appericat your time together dont rush things.. massage is a great relaxing way of being sexy along with prelonging that special occasion.

Take your lube with you :)

sassykitten;) wrote:

Heyy bagpuss, to even consider going knickerless just shows your more confident than you thinm u are. Underwear sure is a booster to that, im sure your very excited to be spending the weekend together, take time to appericat your time together dont rush things.. massage is a great relaxing way of being sexy along with prelonging that special occasion.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Hey there Bagpuss356.

A family wedding and night away sounds great.

I hate to be a bit of a party pooper but I don't fancy a whole day at a family wedding with no knickers. Could be a bit uncomfortable. Maybe better to keep them on till later in the evening, nip to the loo and slip them in your OH's pocket while whispering dirty things in his ears about what you'd like him to do to you later ;)

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

lmh95 wrote:

Hey there Bagpuss356.

A family wedding and night away sounds great.

I hate to be a bit of a party pooper but I don't fancy a whole day at a family wedding with no knickers. Could be a bit uncomfortable. Maybe better to keep them on till later in the evening, nip to the loo and slip them in your OH's pocket while whispering dirty things in his ears about what you'd like him to do to you later ;)

The poor guy isn't going to know whats hit him!!!

Great advice btw xxx

Pack your babydoll, crotchless knickers, vibe, lube and a blindfold. If you feel a bit shy you could blindfold your OH so that you can climb on top and let go without feeling so self-concious.

A massage sounds a great idea. If there is a bath in the room you could have a lovely bubble bath together before you head to the bedroom or you could get down and dirty in the shower. Have fun :)

If you were feeling really daring you could tie him to the chair in the hotel room and do a little striptease when you get back to the room before the fun starts :)

Lmh95 good idea about the wearing knickers for most of the day. I hadn't thought about the comfort aspect. I definitely like the idea of taking them off and putting them in his pocket. Very saucy. I intend to pack some nice things. I have a pile already started. Blindfolding sounds fun, not sure if he will go for it but I can try. Ramdomly oh did suggest tieing me up in jest when I last saw him. I am all for a shower together too! How do I bring up the toy, I have just kept this as something for me and don't want to spoil that.

Hmm, tie him to the chair in the room sounds good. Again not sure if he will go for that. But maybe if I tie him to the chair leaving him with just his mouth to use it could be steamy. I could Blindfold him too so I am in control?

Sassykitten any ssuggestions on the underwear front? Not brought any from lh before. Some of the knickers look gorgeous!

Have you ever discussed using toys before?

You could tell him that a friend recommended it to you to enhance things during sex and that you decided to get it along with your new undies and that you have already tried it solo and really enjoyed it but would love to try it out with him during intercourse. Hopefully he will see it as a fun thing to try together to make sex between you even better.

(My OH felt a bit threatened to start with by the bigger penetrative toys almost like he was being replaced but he didn't mind me using the small bullet vibes at all and he will happily use my rabbit a.k.a Roger or my suction cup dildo a.k.a Randy on me now).

Some underwear I've got that I love are:-

Lovehoney love me lace crotchless Brazilian knickers

Oh la la cheri crotchless thong with pearls

Oh la la cheri cage back knickers

and my ultimate favourites are my seven til midnight wet look lace up crotchless knickers. So sexy!
    (Sorry I can't do links. There is reviews on my profile page for all of them apart from the cage back knickers as I haven't had time to write a review for them yet)

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

I personally don't think u can go wrong with some lace undies n a babydoll.. I like the flirty range lovehoney do as they are sexy but comfortable enough wear all day.

Agreed underwear for the wedding, then slip them in his pocket ;)

You dont need to tie him you could always force him to sit then go behind him n place the blind on him, yhen tease him in anyway possible. ?.. when u give him back the view one to open his eye is u in a babydoll is sure to blownot just his mind

bagpuss356 wrote:

Hmm, tie him to the chair in the room sounds good. Again not sure if he will go for that. But maybe if I tie him to the chair leaving him with just his mouth to use it could be steamy. I could Blindfold him too so I am in control?

Good idea. You could get him going and tease him even more by grinding against him and brushing your hair, fingertips, bum and bust against him and he won't be able to tell what you will do to him next. It will drive him wild if he is tied up and can't touch or see you. Then you can take off the blindfold once you get your courage up and let him enjoy the show;)

lmh95 wrote:

Some underwear I've got that I love are:-

Lovehoney love me lace crotchless Brazilian knickers

Oh la la cheri crotchless thong with pearls

Oh la la cheri cage back knickers

and my ultimate favourites are my seven til midnight wet look lace up crotchless knickers. So sexy!
    (Sorry I can't do links. There is reviews on my profile page for all of them apart from the cage back knickers as I haven't had time to write a review for them yet)

I can also recommend the Oh la la cheri baby doll and thong. I have it in purple. So comfortable and floaty to wear, cute and sexy at the same time:)

Thanks for the knicker suggestions. I do love crotchless and find them very erotic. Your suggestion of the wetlook lace up crotchless knickers look amazing! Crotchless are very handy for the toy when alone too. Adds to the excitement for me. We did use a vibrator many years ago and it didn't go down well. Good idea though of suggesting that a friend got it for me. I have a friend in mind that I can mention, we have known each other years so a good idea. I have strangely also recommended the toy I have and she will be ordering it. I am keen on the idea of tieing oh up to a chair and letting him see when I am ready. I can feel myself getting excited about it already and it's a week and a bit away. I will be ready to burst by the time we get away. On the down side other guests/ family members are staying in the same place so I hope we can maintain noise control

Will you see him before the wedding?

I'm a little bit concerned when you say that using a vibrator in the past didn't go down too well and would hate for the new vibe to cause the wrong kind of friction between you and put a dampener on your whole weekend away.

If you don't get a chance to discuss it and try it out with him before the wedding you could maybe leave it at home this time.

On the other hand you could take it and see how he feels if you mention using toys.
    You could always say that your friend had been telling you about using a vibe, how great she says it is and what does he think about you both trying one again. His answer will let you know whether to keep your vibe as a fun thing just for you to do or if you could enjoy it together which may open the door go trying other new things in the future:)

I will hopefully see him before the wedding. I think I have to be careful how i approach this, but I will take it with me. I think most men might feel that they are being replaced? Rejected even? That was the impression I got last time. I think it's all in the handling of the situation?

bagpuss356 wrote:

I will hopefully see him before the wedding. I think I have to be careful how i approach this, but I will take it with me. I think most men might feel that they are being replaced? Rejected even? That was the impression I got last time. I think it's all in the handling of the situation?

Yeah. It's a tricky one. Some guys can get really offended, feel threatened and think that they aren't enough for you anymore rather than seeing it as a fun thing to try together that should make things feel even better and add a new dimension. Good luck:) If he is up for trying new things you could have a browse on here and see what you both fancy trying. I would definitely recommend a feather tickler and a cock ring as a good start:)

I have ordered the baby doll you mention in an above post. It's on offer at £10. I did also see a nice lace blindfold but it's out of stock. Feather tickler sounds good. My oh would like to use that on me I am sure!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.