• Sumer and the big outdoors

    1464771523
    Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2468
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2010

    Warm sunny dys and late balmy evenings.

    Just find it sexy and exciting. So long walk secluded spot or even in our garden ( have no neighbour's lol)

    Any one else enjoy outdoor games ?

    1464771912
    Badger73 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1065
    • Joined: 10 Oct 2012

    I wish, lol. First day of winter here.

    1464773584
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2677
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    I don't k is What a going on, we're actually getting a summer this year and it's brilliant 😃
    We love outdoor activity. Wish we had no neighbours like you, that would be fun in the garden sun 💟xx

    1464774182
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4211
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    Jeez no. Just wanna shower and air con. Winter ftw.

    1464774234
    rach74 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1221
    • Joined: 3 Dec 2010

    i love the outdoors, we have back garden but not overlooked by any neighbours which is great, we have lots of forest and outdoor space near where i live so when its warm we cant wait to get out

    1464806908
    Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2468
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2010

    Badger73 wrote:

    I wish, lol. First day of winter here.

    Shame have to look forward and plan for next Summer😉

    1464807082
    Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2468
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2010

    rach74 wrote:

    i love the outdoors, we have back garden but not overlooked by any neighbours which is great, we have lots of forest and outdoor space near where i live so when its warm we cant wait to get out

    Good on you Rach its tough with neighbour's lol

    1464807288
    Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2468
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2010

    slinky binky wrote:

    I don't k is What a going on, we're actually getting a summer this year and it's brilliant 😃
    We love outdoor activity. Wish we had no neighbours like you, that would be fun in the garden sun 💟xx

    Sounds great , just so good to get out feel the sun on your back and do as nature intended.

    1464807323
    Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2468
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2010

    Sum Sub wrote:

    Jeez no. Just wanna shower and air con. Winter ftw.

    Lol subby

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.