• Female Shaving

Nightshade47 [sign in to see picture]

Hi eeryone. I hope you don't mind me offering my opinion.

My OH trims, but I am usually smooth. I love the sleek, sensual feeling, and clothes hang better, especially if I'm not wearing underwear.

The feeling of clean bare skin against my OH is a reall turn on, and when he goes down it feels fabulous, and loads more intimate than untrimmed

He does prefer smooth for the same reasons, and because we both feel it looks sexier too!

howlerap [sign in to see picture]

I actually don't mind either way. I used to shave my OH but she didn't like the sensation while the hair grew back and we didn't have the time to keep her fully shaven all the time.

I agree that the sensation of oral around a fully shaven, smooth pussy is amazing and in some ways I do miss that. I now just trim around her lips for her, which always leads to oral and full sex anyway so I'm deffo not complaining!!

Yorkshire Rider [sign in to see picture]

howlerap wrote:

I actually don't mind either way. I used to shave my OH but she didn't like the sensation while the hair grew back and we didn't have the time to keep her fully shaven all the time.

I agree that the sensation of oral around a fully shaven, smooth pussy is amazing and in some ways I do miss that. I now just trim around her lips for her, which always leads to oral and full sex anyway so I'm deffo not complaining!!

Know what you mean about re-growth, but it's certainly worth it IMO. And Nightshade47 doesn't seem to mind either, and I love feeling her smooth pussy when presented with it freshly shaved. I love seeing her lips through sheer knickers too. I'm her trimmed OH, btw! Although, reading some of these posts, waxing appears to offer the best results at the expense of initial pain! But it doesn't need doing as often and the hair grows back finer.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.