• Female Shaving

gardenport [sign in to see picture]

in2it wrote:

Admittedly, by nature, we have hair where it is.But really it's just a personal choice.
    For me,I much prefer at least very well trimmed,or fully shaved. More hygienic and visually more alluring.
    I mean, I wouldn't want to go to a restaurant, order my favourite meal,then have to delve through a hairy topping before getting to the tasty bit underneath 😝

that is the tasty bit ?
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I am fully shaven. I think it feels uncomfortable when the hair grows out. I also prefer my OH shaved, it looks so sexy that way :)

To much [sign in to see picture]

How do you stop the uncomfortable feeling when it grows back

m4t1n [sign in to see picture]

Shaven haven!

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

I've always removed my underarm hair as I don't like to see any hair there on myself and used to keep myself neatly trimmed down below until there was an unfortunate incident with a slip of my hand while using the nail scissors. I still have the scar but it could have been much, much worse!

Now I prefer to regularly very carefully shave everything I can reach off every couple of days as I feel it looks and feels much nicer. I don't like the stubble or the red bumps afterwards though and I got terrible ingrown hairs when I tried waxing.

I would really like to remove the hair round the back too but can't see to do it or stretch that far round so it's a bit overgrown and wild in the "back garden". Any tips how to do it?

Dodger78 [sign in to see picture]

I lately got the idea that:
    Fully shaven / hollywood in the twenties and landing strip / Brazilian for the thirties.

Anybody thoughts about that?

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

lmh95 wrote:

I've always removed my underarm hair as I don't like to see any hair there on myself and used to keep myself neatly trimmed down below until there was an unfortunate incident with a slip of my hand while using the nail scissors. I still have the scar but it could have been much, much worse!

Now I prefer to regularly very carefully shave everything I can reach off every couple of days as I feel it looks and feels much nicer. I don't like the stubble or the red bumps afterwards though and I got terrible ingrown hairs when I tried waxing.

I would really like to remove the hair round the back too but can't see to do it or stretch that far round so it's a bit overgrown and wild in the "back garden". Any tips how to do it?

That's easy - I get my husband to do the whole lot!!
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

You guys all amaze me- I would love to be fully shaven! But the idea of waxing souds like hell to me, and shaving has only ever been a recipie for disaster. Ingrown hairs, red itchy bumps and irritation within minutes.

So yeah, I guess I'll stick with trimming for the time being...

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

I use to shave my ex and make it into a heart shape lol

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

lmh95 wrote:

I used to do it in the shower, lathering up and then just go blind pulling my cheek up and feeling around after but these days I have a Hollywood wax and end up on all fours! X

Randy101 [sign in to see picture]

I am normaly shaved, sometimes trimmed.

I even tried a bit of DIY waxing

Mr N Mrs XY [sign in to see picture]

rach74 wrote:

good job we are all different, Jezebella likes hair and i cannot stand it, my arms i shave everyother day and legs twice a week and down below every day, i cannot stand hairy armpits makes me shudder lol and i always feel its unhygenic due to the sweat just hanging around on the hairs

Hi All, i've heard there are some permanent solutions out there too (believe they suggest 6 treatments, and say hair will stop growing after final treatment). If i remember corrected its pulse light treatment, but don't quote me on that. Perhaps worth looking into or considering if you often remove/wax, or never want any hair in those intimate spots.

curious_voyeurs [sign in to see picture]

We are both shaved - Have been for 10+ years. So much better for oral.

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

do shave my vagina area,but not under my arms

havent had any complaints from any of my b/fs

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

Im partial to either. Not too bushy but a nice lady garden is great.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I got a bikini wax recently and I thought I was literally going to die... I get my eyebrows waxed all the time and no issues... but OMG I thought I was being tortured.

BUT the result I loved so I may keep doing it!

Sexy Hazel [sign in to see picture]

I pluck a lot out with tweezers and wax the rest with small strips. My bf likes to wax my butt/vagina area because I get so turned on by the quick mild pain.

Peaches_92 [sign in to see picture]

Under arms and legs definitely and down below is trimmed shortly and sometimes shave to shape. I used to want to go comepletely all off down there but it grows back too quick etc and if you're like me with mediterranean blood in you then you know the struggles with dark hair there!

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

My partner and I love my full bush. I'll trim it during swimsuit season but that's it. Total myth that it's less hygenic. In fact, it's been proven to keep the vagina healthier, cleaner, and even protects against some STIs. In terms of taste, I've never noticed a difference except that when I shaved and/or waxed, I would get more lady infections. I'm totally pro-bush on me and my partners both male and female!x

Chris098 [sign in to see picture]

I prefer the clean smooth look, more sensual. I take time in my appearances I like the fact that my partner does the same.

It is down to us as individuas to decide and how comfortable we are with ourselves, no pressure..

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.