• Female Shaving

kayliixx [sign in to see picture]

I prefer shaved however feel don't get smooth so trying to build up to waxing ahhh xx

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

Over the past year I gradually stopped shaving my legs and pits. I give downstairs a trim so its not too unrulely, but do not fully shave or wax it ever. The reason I chose to do this is because I used to be very self conscious about my body hair, and went to great lengths, money and pain to try and remove it all. It'd depress and stress me out, as it grows back so quickly I felt like it was a constant battle I was losing, and I felt like people would judge me or find me sexually unappealing if I didn't remove it all.

Since I stopped worrying and embraced my body for what it is naturally like, I feel so much happier! My partners have never made me feel unsexy, and I've been lucky enough not to yet encounter anyone who has tried to shame me for having hairy legs (including on a beach holiday with friends). To be honest, I think body hair has been blown out of all proportion, and it saddens me to think of the pressure women in particular are put under to be smooth all the time. I think smoothness should be a choice people can freely embrace if it's suits thier particular tatse and the way they like thier own body to look, rather than the expected norm it has become.

Also, body hair is in no way less hygenic than removed body hair! In fact, waxing and shaving your intimate areas can actually increase the likilhood of getting a yeast infection. The only thing that's unhygenic is not washing!

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

Instead of a triangle shape try a heart lol

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

good job we are all different, Jezebella likes hair and i cannot stand it, my arms i shave everyother day and legs twice a week and down below every day, i cannot stand hairy armpits makes me shudder lol and i always feel its unhygenic due to the sweat just hanging around on the hairs

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

luvved up cupple wrote:

VioletWolf wrote:

Shave my underarms and legs, keep my foof trimmed and tidy. Occasionally I'll go clean shaven but it irritates the life out of me when it starts growing back!

Foof is such a great word. I'm moving towards liking a bit of hair down there. Gives me something to forage through!

Forage! I use rummage haha! I love foof, get bored of calling it vagina and hate the sound of pussy!

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Throbinhood wrote:

Instead of a triangle shape try a heart lol

I saw one of the men's shavers on here the other day has templates and I was in hysterics imagining my foof with a moustache! Sod the OH, I want it haha!

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

Oh haven't seen those will have to have a look :)

Northern lights [sign in to see picture]

Nothing below the eyebrows for us both!

And waxing - so much more sensual....

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

kayliixx wrote:

I prefer shaved however feel don't get smooth so trying to build up to waxing ahhh xx

Start off doing just the sides, I have been waxing now for 14 years and have built up to my Hollywood, it grows back so much more sparsely and isn't itchy like shaving, the first is definitely the worst, go mid cycle as its more painful and sensitive before your period and have a glass of wine before if you're really scared! I have my top lip done as well as my eyebrows, I wish that I'd never started but I have to now, I'd rather take a bikini wax over a top lip wax any day xxx

Go for it, it's definitely worth doing! X

Psy20 [sign in to see picture]

My girlfriend doesn't have to worry about shaving legs as there's no hair there, she does get me to pluck her armpits though. (She says she like it)

I like it tidy downstairs, she either shaves completely or a trimmed neatly, I leave it up to her.

MrandMrs.Anonymous [sign in to see picture]

I prefer either on Mrs A, a trimmed bush feels great when using my fingers but a shaved and smooth p*ssy is great when going down and using my tongue. It's completely up to her though I know she prefers a shaved and smooth pussay. To be fair a smooth and shaved down below looks amazing in crotchless underwear, more is viable to the eye...and tongue. Suppose there's a place and a time for both variants.

gardenport [sign in to see picture]

Washing to much can be a problem for women the body has a natural bacteria for almost everything

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

I much prefer being completely shaven. I just like it better that way, I feel it's messy otherwise because my hair grows in really quickly :)

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Gem276 wrote:

kayliixx wrote:

Start off doing just the sides, I have been waxing now for 14 years and have built up to my Hollywood, it grows back so much more sparsely and isn't itchy like shaving, the first is definitely the worst, go mid cycle as its more painful and sensitive before your period and have a glass of wine before if you're really scared! I have my top lip done as well as my eyebrows, I wish that I'd never started but I have to now, I'd rather take a bikini wax over a top lip wax any day xxx

Oh my god me too. Top lip makes me cry, whereas a hollywood doesnt even make me flinch!
    KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

I prefer to keep myself shaven because I get rashes from keeping my hair. Feels awful and I hate the way it rubs against my skin. Ends up irritating me all day, especially when it's stubbly.

kayliixx [sign in to see picture]

Gem276 wrote:

kayliixx wrote:

See I get eyebrows and top lip done and neither really bother me tbh but think that's due to me doing it since j was 15, I used to get bikini line done regularly and again never bothered me too much just worry closer they get more sensitive I will get haa, but tbh may need to do it as hate not feeling smooth xx
    JVWH [sign in to see picture]

OH and I both trim, I shave elsewhere. I have mentioned waxing but oh not keen, although I would be happy to try as I have no pain barrier.

hornyat50 [sign in to see picture]

Fully shaven the only way to be, both the wife and myself like to be bald down there.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

i trim, and so does the boy

I get really bad reactions to shaving and hair creams so its painful to do it.

I don't even shave my legs tbh..

gardenport [sign in to see picture]

That would be the tasty bit

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.