• Insensitive nipples

    1464601561
    SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 949
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2015

    Thinking about getting them pierced, my nipples are rather insensitive. I can literally pinch my nipples and pull my breasts up by them and it doesn't hurt. Nipple cripples aren't crippling, I mean I notice the sensation of it but that's it. My bra size is 38D. My areolas aren't sensitive at all, when I touch them it just feels like I am touching any other part of my skin. The nipples do stand to attention when I am cold or with a flick/pinch etc but that is as far as it gets. Or is this normal ?

    Do any other ladies here with bigger boobs have insensitive nipples too? Have you had your nipples pierced? Did it help? I've had no children and don't really plan to. So I don't intend on waiting on bearing children for my nipples to wake up.

    i also like the visual effect of nipple piercings, so there'd be 2 reasons why they'd be of purpose to me. I have read the past threads relating to piercings more than twice, in depth. But would like direct answers to my questions.

    Thanks x

    🐼

    1464606078
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6942
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2013

    I'd say that's very normal for some women, including myself.

    I have large boobs and have always had insensitive nipples. After finding Lovehoney I read that pierced nipples can be more sensitive, so I had both done.

    It did make my nipples more sensitive and I'm really glad I got it done. I think it looks so sexy too.

    1464606418
    honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 718
    • Joined: 5 Mar 2016

    I say go for it if you like what it looks like physically as well as having the potential to increase your sensitivity!

    1464606465
    MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 409
    • Joined: 20 Jun 2014

    Can't be of help 100% since I don't have my nips pierced but thought I'd get the ball rolling.

    I have 34G boobs and my nips are sensative especially when I'm in the mood. Everyones sensation can vary a bit with some people not having sensativity and others being really high. In terms of normality, have they always been unsensative or has anything happened and then you find they aren't sensative anymore (medication, stress, life event)?

    If not there are somethings you can try. I'm doubtful as to whether piercings will increase sensativity but as said, I dont have it done so can't really say. I recently bought a cupping set, mainly for the bruising but they have other uses, and got free orgasm gel with it. Here's the offer:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/7666/

    Many people report after using a pump on their nipples their sensativity is really heightened due to increased blood flow. Using one of these as well as the orgasm gel might help to stimulate your nips perhaps?

    Hope you get sorted love x

    1464607325
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1424
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    Well from a male point of view, I find nipples pierced very sexy

    Maybe you should just have 1 nipple done and see how it feels

    1464607509
    SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 949
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2015

    delilahxx wrote:

    I'd say that's very normal for some women, including myself.

    I have large boobs and have always had insensitive nipples. After finding Lovehoney I read that pierced nipples can be more sensitive, so I had both done.

    It did make my nipples more sensitive and I'm really glad I got it done. I think it looks so sexy too.

    Thanks for your input :)

    feel more relaxed that someone else has said its normal. I'm glad you enjoy your piercings! Definitely has given me more punch to get them done! :p

    1464607562
    SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 949
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2015

    honeybun91 wrote:

    I say go for it if you like what it looks like physically as well as having the potential to increase your sensitivity!

    I'd like to think ill go for it! Need to work up the guts lol

    1464607753
    SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 949
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2015

    MondaySixteenth wrote:

    Can't be of help 100% since I don't have my nips pierced but thought I'd get the ball rolling.

    I have 34G boobs and my nips are sensative especially when I'm in the mood. Everyones sensation can vary a bit with some people not having sensativity and others being really high. In terms of normality, have they always been unsensative or has anything happened and then you find they aren't sensative anymore (medication, stress, life event)?

    If not there are somethings you can try. I'm doubtful as to whether piercings will increase sensativity but as said, I dont have it done so can't really say. I recently bought a cupping set, mainly for the bruising but they have other uses, and got free orgasm gel with it. Here's the offer:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/7666/

    Many people report after using a pump on their nipples their sensativity is really heightened due to increased blood flow. Using one of these as well as the orgasm gel might help to stimulate your nips perhaps?

    Hope you get sorted love x

    Interesting that yours are sensitive.

    Yeah I have had a tough 4 years. Has been very stressful to say the least.

    I've never given pumps a thought tbh, thank you for the link I shall definitely look into pumps & cupping before I decide what to do.

    1464607865
    SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 949
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2015

    Throbinhood wrote:

    Well from a male point of view, I find nipples pierced very sexy

    Maybe you should just have 1 nipple done and see how it feels

    Yeah maybe, but I am planning on traveling 80 miles to Brighton to see one of the best body piercers in the country (done my research) and wouldn't fancy that journey again for the other nipple! Also want even healing times lol! As they can take over a year to fully heal...

    1464627195
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6942
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2013

    SquirtyPanda wrote:

    delilahxx wrote:

    I'd say that's very normal for some women, including myself.

    I have large boobs and have always had insensitive nipples. After finding Lovehoney I read that pierced nipples can be more sensitive, so I had both done.

    It did make my nipples more sensitive and I'm really glad I got it done. I think it looks so sexy too.

    Thanks for your input :)

    feel more relaxed that someone else has said its normal. I'm glad you enjoy your piercings! Definitely has given me more punch to get them done! :p

    You're welcome :)

    Sounds like you've done your research so I'd say go for it! I didn't find it that painful, and mine were fully healed in about 4 months.

    1464630964
    WANTON DIRTY BITCH [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2015

    I've had my nipples pierced twice. Once pre implants(had to remove bars for surgery, tut) and again after. It certainly heightens my sensitivity. Give it a go, nothing to lose & they look amazing.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.