• Ladies what do you like to be called

WANTON DIRTY BITCH [sign in to see picture]

Dirty bitch does it for me!

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

He calls me bad girl a lot and occasionally good girl :)

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

I don't know why but 'good girl' would be an instant turn off for me.

I've tried to encourage my partner to use words like 'filthy bitch', 'whore', 'slut' etc but he hasn't as yet. When I talk to him about it he says he feels he can't 'because it's not nice/disrespectful...' etc. He's a sensitive guy, so I'll just have to accept it ain't happening I suppose. Would be hot though. Was hot in previous relationships.

Never know he might surprise me one day.

sexkitt3n [sign in to see picture]

when having a proper f**kfest I love to be called dirty/nasty slut/whore and him telling me to take his whole cock in my filthy slutty mouth/pussy!! I have no idea where my like for being called these things but omg love it xx

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

sexynurse09 wrote:

I've tried to encourage my partner to use words like 'filthy bitch', 'whore', 'slut' etc but he hasn't as yet. When I talk to him about it he says he feels he can't 'because it's not nice/disrespectful...' etc. He's a sensitive guy, so I'll just have to accept it ain't happening I suppose. Would be hot though. Was hot in previous relationships.

Try calling yourself by those names you like, let him know just how much it turns you on. See if you can get him to pull on your hair during doggy, then call your self the names; hair pulling can bring out the matcho side of a guy' worth a try?

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I don't like being called anything. I'm quite an emotional creature, a bit soft really. I can take things to heart even when I know I shouldn't.

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

alone4ever wrote:

sexynurse09 wrote:

Try calling yourself by those names you like, let him know just how much it turns you on. See if you can get him to pull on your hair during doggy, then call your self the names; hair pulling can bring out the matcho side of a guy' worth a try?

Thanks alone4ever I'll give it a try. Strangely he has no problem pulling my hair, he knows I like it. I think shyness definitely comes into it. I'll try saying it myself and see if he follows :-) thanks x
    Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

sexynurse09 wrote:

alone4ever wrote:

sexynurse09 wrote:

Thanks alone4ever I'll give it a try. Strangely he has no problem pulling my hair, he knows I like it. I think shyness definitely comes into it. I'll try saying it myself and see if he follows :-) thanks x

I had a partner who loved to pull my hair made them go wild, and me too, it's sooo sexy, but they never called me their whore, or anything, something i want to try when I manage to find someone else. So I may end up having to try my own tip.

New2ToysTesting [sign in to see picture]

Good girl or filthy whore

european5 [sign in to see picture]

I like filthy/dirty bitch! ❤️

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.