• Condom sizes

    1464337745
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1425
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    If only they made them easier to get on :)

    1465279227
    mamz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1827
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2016

    Guys I just saw the sizing charts on trojan magnum's site. I'm even more confused and may have de measure my oh again (plus he is wider in the middle than at both extremities so it's a bit weird haha)

    what it says (always girth wise):

    4,7" - 5," :average condom

    5,2" +: Magnums

    5,5" + : Magnum XL

    5,8" + : Magnums are just too small for you

    What the hell? Plus I've never heard my oh complaining about a regular condom being to tight, even though that says that magnums should also be to tight..

    I'm even more confuse. It's not really important as we don't use condoms anymore but I though that maybe you'd be interested by the info I found on the site.

    1465284260
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1425
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    mamz wrote:

    Guys I just saw the sizing charts on trojan magnum's site. I'm even more confused and may have de measure my oh again (plus he is wider in the middle than at both extremities so it's a bit weird haha)

    what it says (always girth wise):

    4,7" - 5," :average condom

    5,2" +: Magnums

    5,5" + : Magnum XL

    5,8" + : Magnums are just too small for you

    What the hell? Plus I've never heard my oh complaining about a regular condom being to tight, even though that says that magnums should also be to tight..

    I'm even more confuse. It's not really important as we don't use condoms anymore but I though that maybe you'd be interested by the info I found on the site.

    Wider in the middle , really?

    They really need custom fit condoms, its took me years to find the right ones im comfortable with

    I only use large trojans now

    1465285116
    Ihc [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 35
    • Joined: 1 Apr 2015

    Don't know if this is allowed or not but I use an online company called THEY FIT you print off a measuring kit then select your size, they are quite helpful, for your first order you can buy a tester pack that will have a couple of sizes close go what you measured so you can be sure of a good comfortable fit

    1465420639
    BiggishBen [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 28 Oct 2014

    I too would recommend TheyFit. I remember my first few times at college trying standard condoms, it was really hard work to get one on without splitting it. With practice I got better but the range of larger sizes out there have really improved things.

    Condoms are not expensive, try a few and work out what is best and most comfortable for you.

    1465656800
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1425
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    without bragging, I just measured myself for the first time in years and Im 8 inches by 6 inches girth, Guess im slightly above average.

    Magnums are my choice

    1465657691
    MK7 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 322
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2015

    I've always used standard brands and they're always ever so slightly too tight and ever so slightly too short. Is there some intermediate between magnums and the standard sizes?

    1465659364
    Northseaguy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 98
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2013

    I used to use pasante kingsize. Durex xxl were another choice but prefer the pasante as they are slightly wider.

    1465661364
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1425
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    I think condoms should have better size ranges in length and girth, just like women have cup size for Bras

    1465750929
    BiggishBen [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 28 Oct 2014

    If you go to buy gloves there are quite a range of sizes to choose between. The same should be the case for condoms to reflect the large range of penis sizes but there is not that much difference in size between those commonly stocked.

    I have wondered if there would be any problem with all condoms being say 25cm long so they just don't fully unroll. Not yet found one that didn't full unroll.

    1465753831
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1425
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    BiggishBen wrote:

    If you go to buy gloves there are quite a range of sizes to choose between. The same should be the case for condoms to reflect the large range of penis sizes but there is not that much difference in size between those commonly stocked.

    I have wondered if there would be any problem with all condoms being say 25cm long so they just don't fully unroll. Not yet found one that didn't full unroll.

    Is that another way of saying your big lol

    1465755134
    BiggishBen [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 28 Oct 2014

    Throbinhood wrote:

    Is that another way of saying your big lol

    I suppose I am, not that the last couple of inches get a lot of use, do you have similar issues?

    1465756745
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1425
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    Ive never had any compalints lol

    1465757732
    HungLikeA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 6
    • Joined: 10 Jun 2016

    I always had trouble getting them down far enough, and I think I am only slightly longer than average. It causes problems, needing to check they are still on properly just before the crucial moment, kind of spoils that moment slightly.

    1465803050
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1425
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    HungLikeA wrote:

    I always had trouble getting them down far enough, and I think I am only slightly longer than average. It causes problems, needing to check they are still on properly just before the crucial moment, kind of spoils that moment slightly.

    Nothing worse than losing a condom while in the moment lol

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.