• Condom sizes

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

If only they made them easier to get on :)

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Guys I just saw the sizing charts on trojan magnum's site. I'm even more confused and may have de measure my oh again (plus he is wider in the middle than at both extremities so it's a bit weird haha)

what it says (always girth wise):

4,7" - 5," :average condom

5,2" +: Magnums

5,5" + : Magnum XL

5,8" + : Magnums are just too small for you

What the hell? Plus I've never heard my oh complaining about a regular condom being to tight, even though that says that magnums should also be to tight..

I'm even more confuse. It's not really important as we don't use condoms anymore but I though that maybe you'd be interested by the info I found on the site.

mamz wrote:

Guys I just saw the sizing charts on trojan magnum's site. I'm even more confused and may have de measure my oh again (plus he is wider in the middle than at both extremities so it's a bit weird haha)

what it says (always girth wise):

4,7" - 5," :average condom

5,2" +: Magnums

5,5" + : Magnum XL

5,8" + : Magnums are just too small for you

What the hell? Plus I've never heard my oh complaining about a regular condom being to tight, even though that says that magnums should also be to tight..

I'm even more confuse. It's not really important as we don't use condoms anymore but I though that maybe you'd be interested by the info I found on the site.

Wider in the middle , really?

They really need custom fit condoms, its took me years to find the right ones im comfortable with

I only use large trojans now

Ihc [sign in to see picture]

Don't know if this is allowed or not but I use an online company called THEY FIT you print off a measuring kit then select your size, they are quite helpful, for your first order you can buy a tester pack that will have a couple of sizes close go what you measured so you can be sure of a good comfortable fit

BiggishBen [sign in to see picture]

I too would recommend TheyFit. I remember my first few times at college trying standard condoms, it was really hard work to get one on without splitting it. With practice I got better but the range of larger sizes out there have really improved things.

Condoms are not expensive, try a few and work out what is best and most comfortable for you.

without bragging, I just measured myself for the first time in years and Im 8 inches by 6 inches girth, Guess im slightly above average.

Magnums are my choice

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

I've always used standard brands and they're always ever so slightly too tight and ever so slightly too short. Is there some intermediate between magnums and the standard sizes?

Northseaguy [sign in to see picture]

I used to use pasante kingsize. Durex xxl were another choice but prefer the pasante as they are slightly wider.

I think condoms should have better size ranges in length and girth, just like women have cup size for Bras

If you go to buy gloves there are quite a range of sizes to choose between. The same should be the case for condoms to reflect the large range of penis sizes but there is not that much difference in size between those commonly stocked.

I have wondered if there would be any problem with all condoms being say 25cm long so they just don't fully unroll. Not yet found one that didn't full unroll.

BiggishBen wrote:

If you go to buy gloves there are quite a range of sizes to choose between. The same should be the case for condoms to reflect the large range of penis sizes but there is not that much difference in size between those commonly stocked.

I have wondered if there would be any problem with all condoms being say 25cm long so they just don't fully unroll. Not yet found one that didn't full unroll.

Is that another way of saying your big lol

Throbinhood wrote:

Is that another way of saying your big lol

I suppose I am, not that the last couple of inches get a lot of use, do you have similar issues?

Ive never had any compalints lol

HungLikeA [sign in to see picture]

I always had trouble getting them down far enough, and I think I am only slightly longer than average. It causes problems, needing to check they are still on properly just before the crucial moment, kind of spoils that moment slightly.

HungLikeA wrote:

I always had trouble getting them down far enough, and I think I am only slightly longer than average. It causes problems, needing to check they are still on properly just before the crucial moment, kind of spoils that moment slightly.

Nothing worse than losing a condom while in the moment lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.