• Condom sizes

WildFireOG [sign in to see picture]

As I can't get a definitive answer on the subject, what sizes do condoms come in?

I'm guessing I'm above average with 6.7 in length, 2.3 in width and 5.7 in girth but I dont know if that's considered large or regular. What would I come under at that size?

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

You will need something like these, that I have used,

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32903

As you are a similar size to me, a little longer, but a bit thiner.

I've never tried Magnum before, I normally jut stick with Durex but then again Magnum are supposed to be generally for larger guys so I'll give them a try. I may get the normal Large version though http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2645 because the extra thin apparently have a tendency to split...

Thanks for the advice man :)

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Is this big? I know it's above average but is it considered big enough for the use of a large condom? Seems like we've been using condoms wrong.

A4E, I now know your size and find this a bit weird haha

WildFireOG wrote:

I've never tried Magnum before, I normally jut stick with Durex but then again Magnum are supposed to be generally for larger guys so I'll give them a try. I may get the normal Large version though http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2645 because the extra thin apparently have a tendency to split...

Thanks for the advice man :)

A FWB had a really tiny vagina, so tight, she would struggle to get me in at first, I struggle to cum with a woman, so I would have to go at it some, for quite time to get there, which she loved so that was really good. But we used losts of lube because of that, and the condom didn't burst, so may be, if a woman a bit dry, that could strain the condom. But I can't say that I have extensive experience, as we prefered the femdom, if you use lots of extra lube with them, it feels pretty much like unproptected sex for the guy, cuts down a bit on friction for her; and they are seriously heavy duty

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1441537-female-condoms/

read this I have yet to post it as a proper review.

Well condoms are mearsured by girth not by length and the average in the UK is 5.1 length and 4.5 in girth for men aged 21 and older so I'm well above average in girth and bearing in mind I'm still a young man I still have a few years to grow :P

The large magnums appaerntly reatain their shape until 9 inches in length but they dont need to roll out that far.

mamz wrote:

Is this big? I know it's above average but is it considered big enough for the use of a large condom? Seems like we've been using condoms wrong.

A4E, I now know your size and find this a bit weird haha

Actually me at 6.3 inches girth these are still a bit tight for me, they still squash me a bit.

You really didn't read one of my posts on you thread, where I moaned that after reading that thread on a mans size, I get all the comments that have been passed by some woman. Gees it made me feel like a piece of meat, and why I now feel thats why get used for sex, and nothing else because of the rest of me. (Since appologies to all the decent loving women on here) and comments from them that I had always taken for ego boosting. Like ooow look at the ******* size of that thing.

A bit weird ?because I call you the daughter I never had?

A4e I have but it's less precise than that so I fund it ok

The fact that you call me like that but also (mostly) because I consider you my friend so it's like if one of my friend showed me his dick (because I can imagine it easily comparing it to my oh's). It's the case even though I don't care talking avout sex with friends.

But it is nothing really haha I just felt awkward for a sec and wanted to share so we could laugh about it together

I have no Idea what you two are talking about XD

U two know each other?

Haha sorry about that. Only through the forum. If you decide to join in other threads on here and become more active you'll ser that you quickly get to know some members!

I didn't want to get in the conversation to say things that aren't relevant to your question. I still am confused with the though that maybe my bf should use that size too

I'll be sure to talk more then ;)

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

I use magnums and roll them out all the way :)

Good for you.

WildFireOG wrote:

Good for you.

I was thinking the same haha. I don't get why some guys do brag about their dick's lenght, it hurts when it's too big. I think my partner's too long so sometimes having an average duck can be best..

That sounds quackers lol ;) don't you love predictive :)

Throbinhood wrote:

That sounds quackers lol ;) don't you love predictive :)

I am really sorry I don't understand what you mean (english isn't my first language)

You typed average duck

Throbinhood wrote:

You typed average duck

Oh haha I thought it was some expression I didn't know, I Even looked it up on urban dictionnary :P I have no excuses I wasn't even on my phone :P

>Duck

lol

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

The average condom size is 7 inches long by 2 inches wide :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.