• Pegging?

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

Me and my boyfriend have talked about all things sex since we've been together. We are always very honest with each other and know a lot about each that way.

We went though lists of sex activities and pegging was on it. He said he wouldn't mind trying it once and I wouldn't mind trying it either. I brought it up again more recently and he straight out said he wasn't sure and probably wouldn't do it at all.

Now I would never ever make him do something he didn't want to do. That's very important and I've told him that numerous times. But I have a feeling he does want to try it but he feels insecure about being dominated by a woman that way.

I just wanted to ask for advice on reassuring him about doing it. How should I go about talking to him about it without seeming pushy?

All advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Welcome to the forums. There are lots of previous discussions about this as it is a very common situation. Try the search box on the forum page. Initially I thought it would search the Lovehoney site but it just searches the forums.

Good luck!

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

You need to talk to him more, see if he will tell you why, he has had a change of mind, well sort of.

You just need to say that you thought this was something you both wanted to do, and while you respect his choice you feel that you would like to know what changed his mind.

I think it's only fair to be open about reasons for not wanting to do something, rather than just say no end of. But I know some people feel if they give a reason it may be used to try and change their mind, and some people who feel that "if you love me a straight no should be enough"

I don't know how your relationship works, so I can't say what will work for sure.

Onlywhenisayso [sign in to see picture]

Not sure if this helps, but I am the dominant in our relationship (I am male) and I don't find it submissive to be pegged because I am the one directing how it goes and when it happens.

Good luck, I'm sure he will love it.

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks everyone, I'm going to look more on the other threads about this topic for more information and I'm going to talk to him about it again :)

Just for reference here are some of the common reasons guys won't try pegging.

My partner must be thinking I'm I gay, or why else would she mention it.

It will hurt.

I don't like the Idea of her being that dominant.

If she talks to her mates about it, will my mates find out and call me gay.

I want her to, but will she think I'm not man enough any more, for wanting her to dominate me this way.

Burhol84# [sign in to see picture]

Been building up to this for a while now, I transfered the OH some extra cash today and told her to go buy what's needed. Spur of the moment but tonight is the night! Kids into bed, then shower time, then play time. Tonight I will be pegged for the first time, we have played with beads and smaller toys and plugs. I am excited, emotional and nervous all at the same time. I can't wait!!!

Burhol84# wrote:

Been building up to this for a while now, I transfered the OH some extra cash today and told her to go buy what's needed. Spur of the moment but tonight is the night! Kids into bed, then shower time, then play time. Tonight I will be pegged for the first time, we have played with beads and smaller toys and plugs. I am excited, emotional and nervous all at the same time. I can't wait!!!

Take a look at this for inspiration on positions

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1384122-anal-penetration-position/

Have fun.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.