• Trying something new

Floralbutterfly16 [sign in to see picture]

Hi, first of all I'm new to the forum. I've started seeing someone recentley and he's fab, trouble is I've never been with anyone sexually before him, we have done a few things. I'd like to try a couple things but really don't know how to tell him! Any suggestions?

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Hi and welcome.

I would say that if he is that fab just be open and honest and I'm sure everything will be OK.

Good luck and have fun xx

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Hi and welcome to the forums xx

Sit down and have chat with him. You could also try browsing on here together......see what you both fancy x

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Hello and welcome to the forums :) If he likes you I don't see why he shouldn't be open to hearing your suggestions. I bet he would love it if you shared and it would be hard for him to keep his clothes on 😉

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

Hello and welcome to forums! :)

Done a few things? And you'd like to try a couple things?

All depends where you're at in your relationship and what it is you're looking to try, If you're looking to introduct a blindfold or pegging there are different approaches :P

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

Hi and welcome to the forums xx

Sit down and have chat with him. You could also try browsing on here together......see what you both fancy x

&1 . Great advice

JimmyH [sign in to see picture]

There's a website that'll I'll try and find for you (I could with finding for my OH as well) and basically, you go on, click the things you'd like to do and the things you wouldn't, then you pass your phone/laptop to him and he does the same and it shows you your matches. I'll have a look now...

mf77 [sign in to see picture]

JimmyH wrote:

There's a website that'll I'll try and find for you (I could with finding for my OH as well) and basically, you go on, click the things you'd like to do and the things you wouldn't, then you pass your phone/laptop to him and he does the same and it shows you your matches. I'll have a look now...

Post it, it sounds fun.

JimmyH wrote:

GOT IT!

http://mojoupgrade.com/

There you go that might help!

JimmyH wrote:

It's probably a sex survey.

I can't emphasise enough how much a useful a tool these are for defining boundaries and potential new things to explore. They cut out those awkward questions. We use one that's in a book and complete it over a pub lunch , usually every 6 months. It's quite funny watching other people's reactions when you talk about things li k e bondage and butt plugs.

It is in a way but if you have a shu OH like I do thne it's a good to avoid awkard conversations.

JimmyH wrote:

It is in a way but if you have a shu OH like I do thne it's a good to avoid awkard conversations.

That's what I said.It avoids those awkward questions and acts as a icebreaker .I was thinking of p lacing a sex survey on here in a thread but I don't know how it would print off.

mysteron wrote:

JimmyH wrote:

That's what I said.It avoids those awkward questions and acts as a icebreaker .I was thinking of p lacing a sex survey on here in a thread but I don't know how it would print off.

Just had a look at a print preview and it seems like it would print quite well.

JimmyH wrote:

mysteron wrote:

JimmyH wrote:

Just had a look at a print preview and it seems like it would print quite well.

I might give it a go when I can find time at work. It would take eternity with this Tab with the auto correction working overtime all the time. Much better using the PC .

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.