• Pegging - How did you bring it up/how was it brought up to you?

JimmyH [sign in to see picture]

Mcbean wrote:

great suggestion, i've been trying to steer things that way during sex, OH hand ventures down that way now and again, but doesn't go all the way, feels amazing, but when guided i'm not sure she gets hint, orr she doesn't want to do that, one or the other.

I've tried guiding the hand and that's the exact same way I think. I think she doesn't get the hint to be honest. =P

Mcbean [sign in to see picture]

JimmyH wrote:

Mcbean wrote:

great suggestion, i've been trying to steer things that way during sex, OH hand ventures down that way now and again, but doesn't go all the way, feels amazing, but when guided i'm not sure she gets hint, orr she doesn't want to do that, one or the other.

I've tried guiding the hand and that's the exact same way I think. I think she doesn't get the hint to be honest. =P

yeah, its bringing up the courage to say that i like it thats the challenge i guess

Stevie, hetro sub curious male [sign in to see picture]

Some great suggestions here people.
    Some of you guys are SO lucky to have a willing an adventurous partner.
    My own experience is to gradually get there. I have a little jar that's full of little notes on things that ring my bell and pegging is one of them. Hopefully she may pick it out.
    I also have an array of butt toys, some diddy and some not so diddy. When we fool around I have a little assortment of toys and cuffs in a little black bag. She can choose if she uses anything in there. Plus guiding her hand gently seems to work. I think small steps is best.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.