• Pegging - How did you bring it up/how was it brought up to you?

JimmyH [sign in to see picture]

Hi all,

I'm set on the idea of experiencing pegging with my SO but she's a bit vanilla and she's definitely not into anal on her (although it's something I'd like I'm not pursuing the matter. She may change her mind of her own accord).

I was wondering, how did you bring it up/how was it brought up to you?

mf77 [sign in to see picture]

JimmyH wrote:

Hi all,

I'm set on the idea of experiencing pegging with my SO but she's a bit vanilla and she's definitely not into anal on her (although it's something I'd like I'm not pursuing the matter. She may change her mind of her own accord).

Just talked about it. Said I got pleasure from being touched there. Maybe suggest she uses a toy on you first as this might be less intimidating than going down the whole dressing up in a harness thing.

Cheers mf77 Like the idea of a toy at first! It might have to be one of those talks that occur after a few drinks.

JimmyH wrote:

Cheers mf77 Like the idea of a toy at first! It might have to be one of those talks that occur after a few drinks.

Dont bring it up in the bedroom. You could start with one of the smaller silicone ones that feel nice and are easy to clean. You can then use it when you get a harness.

mf77 wrote:

JimmyH wrote:

Dont bring it up in the bedroom.

Thinking about it yeah it seems like it could be a mood killer if it's taken the wrong way. Thanks again mf77!

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Hiya Jimmy, my husband brought the same thing up with me. He couldn't find the words to say it so he wrote it down. I was a bit thrown by it if I'm honest, like with your OH I am a bit vanilla. However I didn't shoot him down. I have told him that I wont rule it out but I'm going to have to build up to it as I am just not ready.

He respects that I'm not ready and I admire him for feeling comfortable enough to bring it up even on paper. Definitely tell her this is something you would be interesting in trying whether it be in person or on paper. I feel I should also say I was sitting next to my husband when he gave me the paper, it wasn't like a note left for me to read alone. Hope it all goes well for you.

RosyCheek wrote:

Hiya Jimmy, my husband brought the same thing up with me. He couldn't find the words to say it so he wrote it down. I was a bit thrown by it if I'm honest, like with your OH I am a bit vanilla. However I didn't shoot him down. I have told him that I wont rule it out but I'm going to have to build up to it as I am just not ready.

He respects that I'm not ready and I admire him for feeling comfortable enough to bring it up even on paper. Definitely tell her this is something you would be interesting in trying whether it be in person or on paper. I feel I should also say I was sitting next to my husband when he gave me the paper, it wasn't like a note left for me to read alone. Hope it all goes well for you.

Hi Rosy. Thanks for your reply! It's good to get some context from the receiving end of the request. The note idea seems like a really neutral and calm way to approach the subject. Thanks again!

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

JimmyH wrote:

Hi all,

My OH knows all about my sex toy testing on LH and if there are couples or male toys added to the tester list I ask him if he'd be happy to help test before adding them. One was a pegging harness and he said "no thank you, would you even want to do near my arse?!" and I wouldn't if its anything like the smells it makes. :P but just be open with communication. Perhaps have a conversation lead like I did rather than just saying "peg me!" :)

mf77 wrote:

Try this for starters.
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34638

Cheers for that! I can never understand why those products use circumfrance. I'm used to using diameter and can, shall we say, visualise that easier. I'm no starnger to maths luckily so it's easy enough to work out. =]

MondaySixteenth wrote:

JimmyH wrote:

Hi all,

My OH knows all about my sex toy testing on LH and if there are couples or male toys added to the tester list. One was a pegging harness and he said "no thank you, would you even want to do near my arse?!" and I wouldn't if its anything like the smells it makes. :P but just be open with communication. Perhaps have a conversation lead like I did rather than just saying "peg me!" :)

HAHAHA no don't worry! My opening line wasn't going to be peg me! For starters she'd have to look up what I meant (at least I'm guessing she would haha).

TheDoctor [sign in to see picture]

I just asked my other half one night, plucked up the courage and went for it. She said yes and she will peg me once every month or so. Just varies things in the bedroom and just the sight of a woman wearing a strap on gets me going, I think cos its so kinky!

Good luck! 😊

Explorers123 [sign in to see picture]

With my OH we started with some anal play during foreplay, fingers, tongues etc. And progressed from there. We always talk about what feels good so it progressed naturally- didn't rush it. We now have a dildo we use (not a strap on- find it a bit off putting) but she will hold it up against her and thrust it into me, depending on the mood. My advice would be take it in steps :)

Verity... [sign in to see picture]

My last relationship touched on this subject some what. We were still new in the relationship, i had been single for 2yrs after been in a 6yr relationship so wasn't really used to anything new if you like. He knew that i had toys but i hadn't introduced them as i like to get to know someone really well first, i like to know i can please and we can enjoy each other without the use of if them makes sense, and then use toys to inhance instead of replace things. He didn't seem interested at all in toys, seemed turned off by them if anything. Then out of the blue during forplay he blurted out that he would like a toy up his bum. I looked at him a little shocked and said ok we better get one then. Afterwards i explained that i knew nothing about anal sex, toys ect but if he would like to try im happy to experiment with him. I asked him to talk to me about it ie what he liked, had already tried, how far did he want to go with it, butt plug, strap on ect. He said that he had used anal toys before and really enjoyed them, wanted to do it again and eventually would love for me to use a strap on on him. He said that he wasnt intimidated by toys at all and wanted to really go for it. I couldn't get out of him what he had actually used previously. I was a little intimidated by this if im honest but you don't know until you try and each to their own. So i quickly resurched anal play, milking, pegging, butt plugs, anal massage, douches, lubes, hygine and how to do this without hurting him ect. Lovehoney Forum was a huge help (thanks everyone). I purchased an array of smaller toys, vibrating, non vibrating, different shapes, lubes, douches ect to get us both started so i could try it with him but it sounded like he was a pro at this anyway. I told him that i had ordered a few things to try, text him to say they had arrived, got positive responces. Got everything ready to go and he crapped himself (not litterally). He looked like a rabbit caught in the head lights scared to death bless him. He couldn't relax and in the end i stoped and we just had sex as he clearly wasn't comfortable at all. Speaking to him afterwards he had tried a very small toy once, his ex used to do sex shop parties so he was confident in being around toys but not using them. Moral of the story be careful what you wish for lol. Try to communicate openly about what you would like without pressure. Most importantly just be honest about what you would like in a positive way. Let us know how you get on and good luck x

jeffngloria [sign in to see picture]

For us it started after watching the movie road trip after the scene when the lads visit the sperm bank and the nurse milks stiflers prostate into a beaker, my wife turned to me and said is that even possible, needless to say later that night I had 2 fingers up my arse haha, and it naturally progressed to strap on sex eventually

Echo32B [sign in to see picture]

I thinks its definatley useful to have some natural progression, figure out if anal play is even on the cards for them, experiment with that together; fingers/toys. Pegging dildos (even small ones) are quite a leap to make so the more you've played in that area the better. My partner assures me that being pegged is a completely overwhelming expeirence both physically and mentally, so the more used to anal sensations being instigated by someone else the easier it will be for you.

I came around to the idea very slowly from hearing thoughts on here, and then had to broach it to him, think I just mentioned it while we were talking about LH just to test the waters, then later I admitted I'd fantasised about fucking him in the ass. Luckily he was hestitant but intrigued and we searched together on LH for dildos we thought might be suitable. I've just brought the fun factory share as a next step on our pegging journey and its the BEST toy we've ever had in the bedroom. Hands down.

For the record anal is sort of a hestitant 'not sure I want to' area on myself too, but it hasnt had any effect on my desire to do things anally to him, if anything I'm encouraged to live vicarously through him!

Thanks for all the posts everyone! I'm certainly getting some valuble insite =]

Mcbean [sign in to see picture]

JimmyH wrote:

Thanks for all the posts everyone! I'm certainly getting some valuble insite =]

likewise. though i'm very wary of bringing the subject up with my OH

afrodan [sign in to see picture]

I'm not sure how me and my OH got talking about it but you should start with some basic anal play, even using a toy on yourself while she's with you will help get things started and she'll see the effect it has on you which may help.

Mcbean [sign in to see picture]

great suggestion, i've been trying to steer things that way during sex, OH hand ventures down that way now and again, but doesn't go all the way, feels amazing, but when guided i'm not sure she gets hint, orr she doesn't want to do that, one or the other.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.