• Cock size VS mans build !

    1463521617
    LittleMissLonely [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 34
    • Joined: 17 May 2016

    Just curious , my hubby is off a tall slim build and his cock when in its prime was long but not very thick ,

    my ex was shorter but really stocky , he had a really thick cock average length

    iv only had two partners so not enough to know if this is just coincidence !!! Don't know if it's cos I'm a bit sex starved at the moment but when I'm talking to men I'm often wondering how big they are lol 😜 anyone else noticed a pattern in a mans build etc compared to what's in his trousers ???

    1463522369
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7226
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2013

    No none whatsoever! 😊

    1463522785
    JVWH [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 104
    • Joined: 28 Jul 2012

    Some of us are just lucky😉

    1463525337
    Loveless464 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 19
    • Joined: 11 Apr 2016

    Omg I talk to my friends about this ALL the time!

    I have formulated a hypothesis:

    This has happened to me numerous times when I talk to guys in a club or bar.

    The guys that are a bit more shy and reserved (usually seated at the bar and don't make much eye contact) as well as a bit on the thinner side, have the thicker AND longer cocks. To hear about the case studies, just reply with a request. I love story time.

    -P

    1463527859
    macspants [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 329
    • Joined: 22 Jan 2015

    Loveless464 wrote:

    Omg I talk to my friends about this ALL the time!

    I have formulated a hypothesis:

    This has happened to me numerous times when I talk to guys in a club or bar.

    The guys that are a bit more shy and reserved (usually seated at the bar and don't make much eye contact) as well as a bit on the thinner side, have the thicker AND longer cocks. To hear about the case studies, just reply with a request. I love story time.

    -P

    Hypothesis - a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence. Omg! You have indeed formulated a hypothesis.
    1463527886
    mf77 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 174
    • Joined: 5 Oct 2015

    Have spent a portion of my life playing rugby and taking communal showers with the other teams, as we only had one lot of showers, I can tell you ladies that body size and shape does not have any relation to the size of a mans dangly bits. I can distinctly remember a very big angry man who had what can only be described as the last button mushroon in the fridge downstairs. Maybe that is why he was so angry all the time lol.

    1463529055
    LittleMissLonely [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 34
    • Joined: 17 May 2016

    Lol yes I'd like to here more of the hypothesis ! Mf777 you could at least humor us lady's give us hope that if me meet a big strapping bloke were in for a treat lol 😂😂

    1463529473
    mf77 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 174
    • Joined: 5 Oct 2015

    LittleMissLonely wrote:

    Lol yes I'd like to here more of the hypothesis ! Mf777 you could at least humor us lady's give us hope that if me meet a big strapping bloke were in for a treat lol 😂😂

    Sorry LittleMissLoney you may be in for a treat, or a giggle. Hope that doesn't burst your bubble! We had a bloke who was a short dude of average build who had one that came down to his knee nearly! Lucky bloke.
    1463555557
    LittleMissLonely [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 34
    • Joined: 17 May 2016

    mf77 wrote:

    LittleMissLonely wrote:

    Lol yes I'd like to here more of the hypothesis ! Mf777 you could at least humor us lady's give us hope that if me meet a big strapping bloke were in for a treat lol 😂😂

    Sorry LittleMissLoney you may be in for a treat, or a giggle. Hope that doesn't burst your bubble! We had a bloke who was a short dude of average build who had one that came down to his knee nearly! Lucky bloke.

    and this rugby club is were .............. 😜

    1463562611
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5935
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    LittleMissLonely wrote:

    Just curious , my hubby is off a tall slim build and his cock when in its prime was long but not very thick ,

    my ex was shorter but really stocky , he had a really thick cock average length

    iv only had two partners so not enough to know if this is just coincidence !!! Don't know if it's cos I'm a bit sex starved at the moment but when I'm talking to men I'm often wondering how big they are lol 😜 anyone else noticed a pattern in a mans build etc compared to what's in his trousers ???

    I don't think its any different when us guys see you ladies. Well I often mentaly undress a hot looking woman and I dare say its recipricated . I think its just human nature .

    But I don't think a guys size has anything to do with whats hidden away in his trousers.

    1463575707
    KitsiKiki [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 370
    • Joined: 21 Jun 2013

    Agreed: there's only one sure way to find out, and I'm not talking about asking his shoe size.

    My current SO is just an inch or two under averge height for a man, with a very slim build, and he has the biggest cock I've yet seen outside of porn. In an all-around sense that is; long and thick. He kept insisting it was average, so I got the tape measure out and proved it was above average length. (He still insists, even after solid proof! So humble. lol) I didn't check the girth at the same time, but estimating with my fingers it is apparently somewhere around average. However, if that's the case, I have only ever seen below-average ones before, which just doesn't sit right with me. I know his build probably makes it look gigantic (it also has a huge head- really sexy!), but it definitely feels bigger too. And dear gods, it feels amazing.

    Whereas my ex was several inches over average height, with a broad build- barrel chest and great muscley thighs- but his penis was firmly within average length range and not as thick as my current SO's. While our relationship was still good, it was enough though. So it wouldn't be a disappointment if I were hypothetically on the hunt and came across someone his size again. (Although I can't lie; now that I have had bigger, I'm kind of addicted. I don't think I could handle much bigger, though.)

    Just a couple of case studies. But I reiterate, body size won't tell you much.

    1463582142
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 11626
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    There isnt a connection as far as I'm aware. My oh is of quite slight build being an athlete (5ft 8in and weighs around 10 stone).....he's not small in the penis department though. One of my boyfriends years ago was 6ft 2in and weighed 19 stone...he was tiny where it mattered ! lol x

    1463582366
    nuttietart [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 18 May 2016

    Well there's a saying 'Big Feet = Big Shoes!' Saying taht thou my hubby is 6'5 quite broad and lets just say I have no complaints! XXX

    1463597790
    sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1544
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2015

    Absolutley none.

    However I had a thing with a guy I knew once. Average size but dear god I couldn't even get my hand around it. It was delicous.

    I dated an army guy. VERY broad and stocky. There was hardly anything there.

    Only one way to find out!

    1463604605
    LittleMissLonely [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 34
    • Joined: 17 May 2016

    Another theory I have , if I see a average / below average or older bloke with a young woman or someone much better looking ( basically if it looks like there batting above there weight )

    i presume theve here got a BIG COCK 😄😄 or secret millionaire ( of course there's always a chance it's amazing personality blah blah blah 😂 )

    1463609888
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5935
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    LittleMissLonely wrote:

    Another theory I have , if I see a average / below average or older bloke with a young woman or someone much better looking ( basically if it looks like there batting above there weight )

    i presume theve here got a BIG COCK 😄😄 or secret millionaire ( of course there's always a chance it's amazing personality blah blah blah 😂 )

    I just can't agree with that theory . Perhaps the older bloke is really good looking and can attract younger women .Also a younger woman looking at older guys may be thinking he is a better lover as he will be more experienced.

    There are plenty of theories and not all perhaps black and white.

    1463616242
    mf77 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 174
    • Joined: 5 Oct 2015

    LittleMissLonely wrote:

    mf77 wrote:

    LittleMissLonely wrote:

    Lol yes I'd like to here more of the hypothesis ! Mf777 you could at least humor us lady's give us hope that if me meet a big strapping bloke were in for a treat lol 😂😂

    Sorry LittleMissLoney you may be in for a treat, or a giggle. Hope that doesn't burst your bubble! We had a bloke who was a short dude of average build who had one that came down to his knee nearly! Lucky bloke.

    and this rugby club is were .............. 😜

    It would make your eyes water! Lol.
    1463626926
    sublimer [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 89
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    It's a medical that their is no correlation between height, build and cock size/length. What about Tyrion Lannister!? I think it comes from 'Big feet=big Willie'. It's acock and ball story!

    1463716979
    mf77 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 174
    • Joined: 5 Oct 2015

    sublimer wrote:

    It's a medical that their is no correlation between height, build and cock size/length. What about Tyrion Lannister!? I think it comes from 'Big feet=big Willie'. It's acock and ball story!

    Nice pun.
    1464033249
    Littlestars [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 171
    • Joined: 29 Jul 2014

    It think there also the issues of the showers and growers. The penis is a fascinating organ and what you see isn't always what you get.

    I've seen guys with very little viewable in its flaccid state to an impressive size when erect. Also seen guys where there's little difference between flaccid and erect states too.

    So go figure. I doubt there is any hard and fast rule for this.(sorry for the pun) Every guy is different.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.