• Sexy suggestions - anyone done this or similar?

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

We are always looking for ways to keep our sex life new fresh & enjoyable, and this site helps, usually we browse and buy together but, I had an idea that is a little different and wondered if anyone does or has tried it and how sucessful or unsuccessful it was.

Basically the idea is buy my other half something we may not haven't tried or discussed before without her knowing what it is. Once the package is despatched she buys something "different" to use on me. Once package 1 arrives the recipient gets a night being pleasured and the favour returned once parcel 2 arrives.

The reason for ordeing in quick succession is to avoid any "revenge" purchases if something doesn't go to plan!

Any thoughts on this pursuit?

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I think it depends on your partner .I certainly wouldn't pick something that was used in conjuction with say one of our boundaries , perhaps something in conjunction with our "maybe" list.

Harlsred [sign in to see picture]

Try a threesome

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

He didn't ask for anything related to a threesome.

Harlsred [sign in to see picture]

Sorry I didn't know you spoke for that person it was just a suggestion lool

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

Harlsred wrote:

Sorry I didn't know you spoke for that person it was just a suggestion lool

Sxleksaker didn't need to speak on my behalf as she read the post and what I asked, nowhere did I mention having a 3 some, and, not that it is any business of yours that is something else that has been discussed. The topic of discussion is that in the post at the top asking if anyone had tried or does what was suggested. To everyone else answering so far. Thank you.
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

We toyed with a similar idea.

My hubby and I have separate wish lists and thought about picking an item off each others each month, although I suppose this wouldn't quite work as we could easily avoid any items we didn't fancy - so not the same at all really!

Unfortunately we have spent way too much over the last couple of months so having to have a bit of a 'rest' at the moment which removes the problem of having to choose I guess.

I actually really like your idea though, but this would also involve having to teach hubby how to use the computer to make his part of the order - not going to happen lol x

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Related to the post, I have not tried anything like this but I think it sounds fun. Would love to pick something for me and my OH to try and then him picking something. Would make the sex very exciting :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.