• Virgin with an anal plug

Virginmary [sign in to see picture]

I feel out of place but I am a 30 year old virgin (by choice) with an extremely high sexual drive/interest.

In the past I've not allowed guys to enter me unless it was tongue or fingers. Unlike most religious virgins my age, I have a strong sex drive and interest in things like submission and anal play.

I purchased an anal plug yesterday and LOVE IT! I wore it out yesterday in public and slept in it overnight. I actually want a bigger one. I love the feeling of being filled and woke up around 4am horny and decided to fill my pussy also with a dildo and go back to bed (after a little play). I used to talk about my sexual desires with a local guy friend who was a friend with benefits but he is in a serious relationship now and found it inappropriate for me to want to discuss my anal exploration with him

So here I am looking for others to discuss with as I am loving the anal toy introduction so far. So hello all!

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Hello and welcome to the forum :) Glad you enjoyed your toy!

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Hello and welcome to the forums :)

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

Hi welcome to the forum,which plug did you buy ?

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Hi and welcome to the forums, youve certainly come to the rifht place to discuss your sexual desires and experiences.
    Im Super happy you enjoyed your butt plug experience 👍😃 look forward to seeing you around here 💜xx

m4t1n [sign in to see picture]

Hi & welcome! Enjoy your new toy!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Hello and welcome to the forum! Glad you're enjoying your new toy :)

Anal Fantasy small silicone plug. I worried I might get ahead of myself with some of the stuff AI was drawn to in the store. Now I wish I would have at least bought the training kit. My ass seems to take size extremely well. I find that I am more comfortable with a large size in my ass. Being a virgin I find my pussy stays tight and is doesn't give as quickly and as pain free as my ass. Takes a little to get it in initially, but then it's relatively smooth sailing from there.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Hi hun welcome to the forum. Glad u liked it x

Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]

Hi and welcome.

I love anal toys in general, but plugs are great for out and about, or to make sure you are ready for more play. There is also the "dirty little secret" aspect of wearing them. I highly recommend getting glass toys! They feel great and are easy to clean and use

Postillionager [sign in to see picture]

Welcome. I can definitiely recommend glass toys, both for the sensations and ease of cleaning.

Silicone seemed most comfortable, but a larger glass toy may be next. I want something with a comfortable base for daily use. I love wearing it in public and around family.

loganlogan [sign in to see picture]

Hello and welcome.
    I don't think being a virgin at 30 is a strange thing.it shows that you are a principled person who knows their own mind.
    I'm glad you enjoyed your plug experience

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

Virginmary wrote:

I feel out of place but I am a 30 year old virgin (by choice) with an extremely high sexual drive/interest.

In the past I've not allowed guys to enter me unless it was tongue or fingers. Unlike most religious virgins my age, I have a strong sex drive and interest in things like submission and anal play.

I purchased an anal plug yesterday and LOVE IT! I wore it out yesterday in public and slept in it overnight. I actually want a bigger one. I love the feeling of being filled and woke up around 4am horny and decided to fill my pussy also with a dildo and go back to bed (after a little play). I used to talk about my sexual desires with a local guy friend who was a friend with benefits but he is in a serious relationship now and found it inappropriate for me to want to discuss my anal exploration with him

So here I am looking for others to discuss with as I am loving the anal toy introduction so far. So hello all!

Does you virginity only go as far as vaginal sex? Would having anal sex still mean you keep your virginity? Is that the purpose of your anal play readying for a anal sex life or is that also against your religious virginity?
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Hi and welcome to the forums. Anal play/sex is one of my favourite things.....I'm so glad you're enjoying it too x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.