• Sex in the guest room!

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

Is it rude to have sex if you're staying over at your cousin's house? She's about as kinky as I am and I wouldn't mind if her and her hubby do it in my spare room, although I know that they have a great sex life usually by the time we have all finished drinking she passes out anyway!

IMO beds are for sex and sleep, just don't be noisy or make a mess on the sheets!?

Northern92 [sign in to see picture]

Personally I would say no harm in it, me and the OH attempted it at a relatives house, but the bed was way to loud so the covers got thrown on the floor and we carried on, tried to make as little mess as possible of course

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I have done before, several times actually. If it was back in the day when I had a spare room I wouldn't mind as long as I didn't know. I'm really close with my cousin too, we are very similar so neither of us would mind as long as we didn't hear or see it and the she's were clean. However at my husbands relatives or friends I wouldn't.

Loam [sign in to see picture]

I for one, am a gracious host. I've loved listening to friends having sex in the next room ever since my days at college with thin walls and squeaky beds. I've dropped enough hints over the years to my friends that they know I don't mind them having some fun when they stay over.

If you are concerned you could always try it the once and then check the next morning that your cousin wasn't "disturbed in the night by any noises?" That gives them the opportunity to deny hearing anything, call you a pervert or ask for the full details. Either way, you will then know and will have had at least one good shag as well :-)

loganlogan [sign in to see picture]

I don't see a problem with it.as long as you don't keep everyone awake 😉 I'm sure it's expected even if its unsaid.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I've done it and had friends do it in less discreet places than the guest room. As long as you don't think she'd have an issue 20th it I'd go for it 😉

FreyFrey [sign in to see picture]

If the mood takes you then I say go for it!

Afterall it's perfectly natural and as long as you're not trying to recreate the famous "When Harry Met Sally" orgasm scene I don't understand why anyone would have an issue with it.

I have an 11 year old niece and only found out last year that apparently she was conceived in our bed all those years ago when my brother and sister-in-law stayed and we were gracious enough to give them our room instead of the unfinished (at the time) spare room!

Is it wrong that I still feel quite proud about that? lol

Verity... [sign in to see picture]

If i felt comfortable then i would go for it. You only live once. However i would wash the bedding before i leave, mind you i do this anyway when i stay in peoples other houses. I always clean the room that i have stayed in, wash the bedding, towels ect and re make the bed before i leave. Mad really as i would hate a guest to start cleaning in my house even if it was their mess lol. Just be respectful about noise ect and enjoy yourself. x

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

We have friends and relatives over quite often and I know for sure that one couple of friends have sex in our guest bedroom all the time, good luck to them is what I say.

Trying to think if we have when we have stayed at our friends or relatives, I'm not sure if we have full blown sex, but i can remember wifey going down on me on a coupe of occasions.

I see no problem wth it!

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I think it's a case of you know your friend better than any of us .You will have to gauge the idea as you see it. We sometimes go to an adult party and whilst not a sex party per se ,some of the fancy dress costumes don't leave much to the imagination and so it's expected that the odd couple will "dissappear " for a while .

To be fair I think she would expect me to! We can't keep our hands off each other! X

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

I would say go for it! My only concern would be accidentally making a mess of their bedsheets, but that's easily solved by taking your own towel to lay underneath you :) 

Colonel Lube [sign in to see picture]

My wife and I have done so before on more than one occasion. The need to be quiet about it actually heightens the sensations at times...and often leads to fits of laughter (especially if alcohol has been imbibed).

Indeed one time, many years ago we were in a large sleeping bag on the floor sharing a room with another couple (student life) we had some very quite fun - although did subsequently find out the other couple knew exactly what we were doing.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Personally I wouldn't be able to relax enough to have full sex when staying over as a guest. We've managed a bit of heavy petting though and a sneaky fumble in the past but that's it.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I think it's totally fine...that what a horny luvedup do when they go to bed isn't it?! But in all seriousness you know your cousin and what she would be comfortable with. If you feel she would be OK and you would perfectly ok with her doing it in yours, then that's probably a pretty good indication that it's fine.

Jess' tip on a towel is a good one - even if you were still worried, she would never know anyway, unless you screamed the house down that is 😉

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

I think it would be fine, as long as you don't make too much noise and no mess! You sound a courteous guest and I'm sure your cousin wouldn't mind anyway. If it was a parent's house or an in law's maybe I'd be hesitant but your cousin sounds cool. I think it'll be fine.

Needless to say we did have sex in the guest room, I woke him up with a blow job as I tend to most days we wake up together! We had a fair amount to drink on the Saturday night and he was literally snoring before I got in the bed! Oh well, we had already that morning so I will let him off but it is the first night we have ever shared a bed and not had sex in it before we go to sleep! The sex was yummy although I was a bit too self conscious and didn't get to orgasm that morning!

We had discussed it over a few drinks and he mentioned that I had even got the general consensus on here, they didn't care that we either as they too are besotted and can't keep their hands off each other!

Happy Days!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.