• Question for the ladies - ejaculation

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

I've just invested in a fitted waterproof terry sheet so that I can relax and not worry about letting go when I squirt.

I discovered I could squirt out of the blue one night a few years ago when I was really, really aroused and I was absolutely mortified the first time it ever happened. I honestly thought I had wet myself all over my OH's stomach and the bed. He just laughed and reassured me as he knew it wasn't wee. I looked online and found out that it is quite common in some women so was majorly relieved!

After that night we started to use towels for reassurance but it just soaked through and we then tried the Pampers bed pads for toilet training kids and they did work really well but they are just single use. They are also very expensive and quite hard to get hold of where I stay.

Hopefully the terry sheet with a towel under OH's bum will save the mattress and be easy to wash and reuse :)

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

A picnic blanket with a waterproof back is ideal x

Wild boy [sign in to see picture]

Sorry I am not a lady, but I would humbly sugest - save the washing, and the planet, and get one - or if needed -a pack of lapdogs. The orgasms could be unending.

DirtyBiNat [sign in to see picture]

It's normal for some people.....I do it. I brought a pvc bed sheet and it's fantastic and easy to clean! I masturbate daily sometimes twice daily and it's always worked for me....saves on linen x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.