• HELP!

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

Also, you'll probably have a period or bleed that's out of your normal pattern, so bear that in mind xxx

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

MysticalMayhem wrote:

Also, you'll probably have a period or bleed that's out of your normal pattern, so bear that in mind xxx

I wouldn't rely on this entirely though, simply because I've taken it before and I didn't have any bleeding at all. I had forgotten to take my contraceptive pill and so I took the morning after pill just in case. I would do a pregnancy test as Leanne said just to make sure, everyone reacts differently to pills and you may not bleed. If you do though, that's a good sign. :)

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

I will do If my monthly doesnt appear when due :) thanks for your support every1 :)

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Glad you got sorted out with the MAP.

I had to take it years ago too when a condom came off inside me. That was in the days you had to see the doctor to get it. Embarassing at the time but I survived and it's better safe than sorry :)

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

At least you did it straight away because it loses its effectiveness he later you take it and it's a lesson in future.

All I can say is asking a person behind a counter for a morning after pill is less painful than having to go through an unwanted pregnancy!

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Just wondering could it be the morning after pill as why ive come bk on my monthlys

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

sassykitten;) wrote:

Just wondering could it be the morning after pill as why ive come bk on my monthlys

After taking the pill you can bleed , this is normal . It was the lack of bleed that pushed me to do a test. 

As long as all seems normal and nothing out of the ordinary with your bleed you should be fine, however if you are concerned give your GP a call or pop into a local clinic to have a chat

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

The pill can bring your period on earlier than expected, it's a good sign that it worked I guess. Nothing to worry about unless it's much longer or heavier than ussual

Dzire [sign in to see picture]

Some pharmacies do it for free too, I've had it a few times over the last ten year due to condom breaking with great results each time.

Until I got it last year, they do tell you its not 100% which I found out as I then fell pregnant and ended up having an ectopic pregnancy which in a way was ok as I really didn't want more children.

But if it happened again I would go straight for another one.

Just ask in a pharmacy which one in your area does free morning after pills, they can normally tell you.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

There is a place called "Brook" which is like a sex clinic. You normally get it free but not sure if there is a set age to get that still. They give you a job lot of condoms free too. U can go into a pharmacy and buy one but think they are around £30 or so they was a few years ago.

Let us know how u get on x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.