• Lubricant and anal play, is this ok?

darklightq [sign in to see picture]

I currently only have a bottle of water-based warming lube left in my toy box and want to do some anal tonight.

Now I've used regular water-based lube with anal before but never a warming one and I'm thinking it's not going to be suitable but I want to check anyway in case it's ok.

If it's not I guess I'll just have to wait till I grab another bottle of my usual anal suitable stuff before I engage in butt fun.

Cheers

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Couldn't say lol! Maybe insert a fingertip and give it a minute to see how it feels, and have a wet wipe toilet tissue on standby just in case?

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Not sure if it's a good idea to be honest. It may be a bit hot and uncomfortable once it gets warmed up. It might be best to wait till you get some more of your usual lube if you don't really fancy a fiery bum much.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Could be a 'hot' experience? try a little and see how it goes

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

You might just get a curry sensation!

I would hold fire until you got some proper lubricant designed for Anal play.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

I have the ID warming lube, and it just is not upto use for anal as far as I am concerned, it did'nt make things slippery enough, on both occations I tried it resulted in anal tearing I bled, soaked a sheet of kitchen roll.

Hopelessly Horny [sign in to see picture]

Tbh I'd not risk it warming might prove too hot for anal play

darklightq [sign in to see picture]

Cheers for the replies. I ended up using the lube for regular play with my fleshlight and putting off anal play till i get other lube suitable for it like maximus which Is my usual anal specific lube of choice.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

darklightq wrote:

Cheers for the replies. I ended up using the lube for regular play with my fleshlight and putting off anal play till i get other lube suitable for it like maximus which Is my usual anal specific lube of choice.

That sounds very sensible to me. Its always best using stuff for what it is made for .

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

darklightq wrote:

That sounds very sensible to me. Its always best using stuff for what it is made for .

+1 Spot on advice a warming lube up the bum does not sound anything like being an enjoyable experience.

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

Yeah warming lube up there... I mean it could be fine but do you really want to take the risk? I'm pretty sure most of us could live without while knowing that if we tried and it backfired, it might be... one of the more painful and disastrous sexual experiences.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Lol ! Glad you decided to wait until you have proper anal lube. Think you may have ended up sitting on an ice pack !! x

tear drop [sign in to see picture]

lucky escape but would loved to have listened to the outcome

so close yet so far

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

The ID one is not hot when used anally it's just no good as an anal lube. If you want to feel ilke a Saturn 5 rocket, then use Ibuprophen gell to try take the ache out of a well pegged; new to it anus.

Serious error of judgment,

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.