• Pills for better orgasm and sex drive

Little_missy18 [sign in to see picture]

What pills are the best to enhance females sex drive? As in make her want more sex, get wet easier and be turned on more?
    Does the pill make you orgasm better and easier too?
    If youve tried any can you tell me how it feels and what it does to you exactly?
    X

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

I've only tried one so far but I am going to try out a few more in the future. I can give you my opinion on the one I tried.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17887

I tried this one and I have written a review - it's just not been approved yet. If you're looking for better sex drive I wouldn't recommend trying this one. It did absolutely nothing for me, even after waiting for a while. Luckily I don't really need pills to have quite a high sex drive, but I was expecting to be a little more energetic. It just made me tired and nauseous. And I'm not sure why they sell a two pack when the description recommends it's better taken as a course - I would only recommend the product if you had the money to buy a lot more and test it that way. Also, I will say it could be different for anyone but overall the reviews don't look great.

Little_missy18 [sign in to see picture]

Yeah I was looking at these ones but then I seen the low review stars! What about the orgasm on these pills?

Im not exactly complaining about my sex drive either but I'm just curious and really want to try something that will raise it up more and make me feel better.

I was also looking at the fifty shade pill one but this has got roughly the same low review as the pink ones.

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

I didn't actually have one while using them, so that says something about them too. Got pretty close but only because the boyfriend was persistent with me.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.