• Help and advice for problems using a butt plug during vaginal sex

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

It sounds as though you're still really tight. Have a go at stretching yourself with your fingers and lube first, then use the plug. Do you have any other toy that's a little bit smaller in girth than the plug ? You could play with that to get yourself a bit more stretched before using the plug xx

The only other anal toy that I have is the Basics slimline butt plug. Do you think that it would be big enough to warm up with and then use fingers and lube to stretch me a bit before the plug? If not, what would you recommend? I'll have to leave it for a while though before I make another order. I went on a bit of a spree and had a few too many orders in March and April so my OH wants me to try to calm it down a bit and only order if it's essentials for the next month or two. Thanks again x
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm. The Basics slimline plug has a circumference of 3 ins. The large Marc Dorcel geisha plug has a circumference of 5 ins......thats quite a jump up in size.

How about this .....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30575 ?

Or something around this size. It has a 4in circumference so is mid way between the 2 you have. Certainly using your fingers and lube will help everything to stretch and soften but some people find it easier to use a toy of some description. A dildo with a 4in circumference would do just as well if you have one, just be sure to clean it well after use. 90% of our toys are used anally by both of us and also vaginally on me and we've never had any issues with this xx

Terri JJ wrote:

Hmmm. The Basics slimline plug has a circumference of 3 ins. The large Marc Dorcel geisha plug has a circumference of 5 ins......thats quite a jump up in size.

How about this .....

Or something around this size. It has a 4in circumference so is mid way between the 2 you have. Certainly using your fingers and lube will help everything to stretch and soften but some people find it easier to use a toy of some description. A dildo with a 4in circumference would do just as well if you have one, just be sure to clean it well after use. 90% of our toys are used anally by both of us and also vaginally on me and we've never had any issues with this xx

I've just remembered that I've got the Tracey Cox supersex glass dildo set so I've just thought I could maybe play with the clear one anally to stretch and prepare. Thanks again for the advice :)

lmh95 wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

How about this .....

I've just remembered that I've got the Tracey Cox supersex glass dildo set so I've just thought I could maybe play with the clear one anally to stretch and prepare. Thanks again for the advice :)

That would be great !

I have that set and they're really comfortable anally and easy to move around for gentle stretching xx

Terri JJ wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

How about this .....

That would be great !

I have that set and they're really comfortable anally and easy to move around for gentle stretching xx

Brilliant. I'll have a play later in the week with the clear one then and then try the plug again. Thanks very much for all the replies, help and advice x

lmh95 wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

How about this .....

That would be great !

Brilliant. I'll have a play later in the week with the clear one then and then try the plug again. Thanks very much for all the replies, help and advice x

Always happy to help if I possibly can hun :)

Have fun xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.