• Outdoor sex

PixieStix69 [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys and girls, this is my first post :)

Just wanted some opinions/advice on sex outdoors. My partner and I are quite outdoorsy and we love going out walking in the mountains etc. He suggests finding somewhere to have sex every time we go but I'm terrified of getting caught!

Its not that I don't want to, I just don't want to get caught by an unsuspecting hiker! Haha :D

Can those of you who have had sex in the great out doors offer some tips and advice for how to go about doing it with out traumatising any innocent people!!

Thanks xx

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Well the easiest way to get a feel for whether you like feeling a breeze on your bits, is try to try it at night first :)

You can always head to a golfcourse, or walk 100m off the beaten track from the path in the woods?

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I'll be honest is not something I can condone . There is always that risk particulalarly during the day that children may see you. I am pretty sure you don't want that .

Perhaps the safest way is as Sex Squid has mentioned doing it at night but even then you need to take care as sometimes pervies can be on the prowl .

Perhaps on a campsite in a tent is perhaps the nearest I would ever do .

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

As long as you can find somewhere that is hidden/you have a way of seeing if anyone is approaching, then it can be done.

I would advise not at peak times, go either super early or late on, and try to keep as many clothes as possible on rather than getting 100% naked.

I have not done this in hiking areas or whatever, but I have in a big park in a VERY concealed part, in the evening when there was no one around, and we basically remained clothed just in case.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Close to sunset usually you'll have less chance of people walking that way. Away of the path is also a good idea. A tent or a blanket to cover up would help too. People in the woods usually respect each other and they wouldn't get too close even if they would spot you. It is a great experience.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I love it too . We've done during daylight hours in a field and a woods ,always best to wear something that has easy access such as a skirt or dress and choose a position where one of you can keep an eye out for anyone approaching.
    Have done it at night in the local park too ,never had any probs :)

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

Some great idea's and suggestions. I've never tried it myself but can understand the thrill. I've always wanted to do it in an open field looking up at the sky. :)

JohnA [sign in to see picture]

I have only ever had sex in the outdoors a handful of times, always taking the kind of precautions mentioned by others. I definitely agree that appropriate clothing is a help, such as a longish loose-fitting skirt with no knickers for the woman. Then access is quick and easy and you can have full sex with the fabric helping to cover both of you. Beware of noise as well - big problem if either of you is noisy approaching orgasm!

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I've done it but I'm really too noisy....I just cant help it ! lol

Some good suggestions above x

McAndrew [sign in to see picture]

On a walk in the highlands a friends wife told us that they had sex. She didn't really enjoy it, but was impressed when her husband produced a small stove from his backpack and made a nice cup of tea.

McAndrew wrote: On a walk in the highlands a friends wife told us that they had sex. She didn't really enjoy it, but was impressed when her husband produced a small stove from his backpack and made a nice cup of tea.

Ah but you also have those flying teeth( macmidges) up there as well. I have been bitten by them and its not pleasant .

jimbogemini [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

McAndrew wrote: On a walk in the highlands a friends wife told us that they had sex. She didn't really enjoy it, but was impressed when her husband produced a small stove from his backpack and made a nice cup of tea.

Ah but you also have those flying teeth( macmidges) up there as well. I have been bitten by them and its not pleasant .

What you need is Avon, Skin so Soft. Hill walkers and golfers use it. Splash it all over. Oh no, that was something else. !!

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

McAndrew wrote:

On a walk in the highlands a friends wife told us that they had sex. She didn't really enjoy it, but was impressed when her husband produced a small stove from his backpack and made a nice cup of tea.

Love this. There's nothing like a wee picnic cup of tea in the highlands and the scenery is stunning :)

lmh95 wrote:

McAndrew wrote:

Love this. There's nothing like a wee picnic cup of tea in the highlands and the scenery is stunning :)

And then flying teeth join you and bite you on the bum ! lol

Holly Love [sign in to see picture]

Finding a stretch of beach that's not accessible directly from inland is a good one. Got a beach near us that's backed by cliffs so only got to worry about walkers from both ends being able to do anything. So can see them a mile away.
    A field is also good now the hedges are growing up. Pick one away from a path a little and you should only be found by the farmer if your unlucky. You will more than likely hear them coming before they see you. Us farmers don't tend to sneak about our land to quietly.
    Try your back garden if you want to start out small so long as your not too over looked.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

McAndrew wrote:

And then flying teeth join you and bite you on the bum ! lol

Yikes. Even worse if sensitive places get nibbled ! Lol :)
    MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

From my experience:

- Get well away from the beaten track
    - Just chill for 10 minutes or so before getting it on to make sure no one can be heard at all throughout
    - Wear accessible clothes so that you can sort yourselves out quickly if needs be
    - Find a position where you're low to the ground but aren't going to get too mucky. Perhaps put a jacket or small blanket down first
    - Have fun! :D

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.