• Loosening Vagina

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Very odd that this man has stipulated to you, whom you've only just met by the sound of things - that he 'prefers' a loose vagina. If a man said that to me that'd be enough for me to run, screaming in the opposite direction until my legs burn down into little stumps.

Did he discuss with you about you loosening your vagina up? If so then I have to say it's extremely weird in my opinion. You've just met this guy and you've come to the agreement to change your most intimate area - for quite literally just for him. Red flag.

I Think you need to reconsider dating or having anything to do with a man that is willing for you to do such a crazy impulse act. If you were married etc, then ok. But just met? No.

So what if you go spending your money on unnecessarily large dildos, get upset that they won't of course fit inside you, then what? He's going to ask other women if they're loose? Weird babe. It just screams weird. Or, you spend days, weeks and money on loosening yourself, he has sex with you and runs off. Then what? I just can't believe you're even considering anything like this.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I'm chuckling a bit because I think my response would gave been well its loose if your small...

On a serious note tons of good advice here.

LittleMissLonely [sign in to see picture]

Wtf ! Am I just old fashioned but I thought if you meet someone new it wouldn't be until you were at the stage in the relationship were you actually had sex that you found out about his cock size and him your vagina size/tightness !!! Can't believe this is even up for discussion ( in the relationship I mean not on here lol ) . His cock is whatever size it is so he shouldn't be expecting your vagina to change either . I thought men preferred tight , and I would imagine that stretching a womans vagina if it was too tight would be a pleasurable experience .

Iv only had 2 sexual partners , been with OH for 23 years so I'm no expert in the dating game though lol x

mf77 [sign in to see picture]

IMO I don't think people should be changing their bodies to satisfy someone else. Just my 5 cents worth.

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

Do you think he made a comment in passing as he is into fisting?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.