• Loosening Vagina

LKB1965 [sign in to see picture]

Haven't had sex in 5 years and am vaginally tight now.

Met someone who likes/prefers a loose vagina. No trouble getting wet/aroused, but how do I loosen my vagina? Dildos?

Help!

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Don't think you should feel the need to 'loosen' your vagina for anyone. Especially if you have never had sex with him before anyway don't rush into it.

However there are lots of dildos on here to choose from and some 2 for £30 so can buy a smaller and larger one.

immy [sign in to see picture]

As far as I am aware, the elasticity in ones vagina makes it difficult to stretch nd have it stay that way.. But, I think things like using a lot of lube, using larger toys and things may help. Other than that I would say before havng sex, try using toys and things that would stretch you (gently!).

I see your point, & part of me agrees. Would like to have sex once without doing it, then go from there.

Large dildos should help though, yeah?

Will be trying some toys I think!

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

If it was me personally I would have sex with him when the times right, not try and 'loosen' anything. Then if you both still want to 'loosen' up then do it together by buying some dildos 🤔

Like that idea too. Thanks!

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I agree with honeybun91, you should not try to change for anyone. Make sure this guy likes you for you, not just your vagina. If he cares to much about your vagina rather than you, then he is not worth your time.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Large dildos will not make you loose. They will temporarily stretch you though, so you could use a toy then have sex right away. You could also try orgasming before he penetrates you, as you may feel more 'open' afterwards, or indeed just lots of foreplay and lots of lube.

You can't actually make your vagina looser though. I'm sure the fella must realise this, I doubt he is expecting you to magically change your vagina to match his preferences. I'd concentrate on enjoying sex together and occasionally experimenting with larger toys for that more open feeling rather than trying to change something you can't.

RubyDarling [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

I agree with honeybun91, you should not try to change for anyone. Make sure this guy likes you for you, not just your vagina. If he cares to much about your vagina rather than you, then he is not worth your time.

This!

JohnA [sign in to see picture]

Personally, I've never felt the need to suggest that anyone I've been with try to make any changes to her vagina. The only problem I've experienced is if the woman tenses up and is difficult to enter, but once I've got inside I've just enjoyed the experience - hoping my partner at the time did as well! So I'd say be careful of someone who seems slightly controlling like this.

Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

JohnA wrote:

Personally, I've never felt the need to suggest that anyone I've been with try to make any changes to her vagina. The only problem I've experienced is if the woman tenses up and is difficult to enter, but once I've got inside I've just enjoyed the experience - hoping my partner at the time did as well! So I'd say be careful of someone who seems slightly controlling like this.

I agree with the above. Be careful. But if you are too tight and uncomfortable yourself during sex then maybe you could try these dilators. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35782
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Large dildos will not make you loose. They will temporarily stretch you though, so you could use a toy then have sex right away. You could also try orgasming before he penetrates you, as you may feel more 'open' afterwards, or indeed just lots of foreplay and lots of lube.

You can't actually make your vagina looser though. I'm sure the fella must realise this, I doubt he is expecting you to magically change your vagina to match his preferences. I'd concentrate on enjoying sex together and occasionally experimenting with larger toys for that more open feeling rather than trying to change something you can't.

This x

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

I know theres a lot of advice that says Vaginas can't be loosened but from experience with my OH it can happen, My OH was a virgin who had never used toys when I met her and was extremely tight, sex was not a great experience for both of us as it took lots of KY, pain for her and too intense a feeling for me which meant it didn't last long, this had a negative effect on our sex life, so the less we did it the harder it was. Back then there was no LH and we never explored our sexlife. We decided to have kids, my OH gave birth to both naturally, we realised after that she was bigger than she'd been before but it was still wasn't great! Then we found LH, and boom!!! We started shagging like rabbits and the more we did it the easier it got, now theres no more KY, no more pain for her and we can have marathon sessions now, she's gone from no toys to draws full of toys of various sizes!!! And some are big!!! The size we've never dreamt of her ever being able to take!! Length and girth!
    So from my experience yes it is possible for the vagina to stretch and from our experience it was the best thing that ever happened for us. Everyone is individual but don't think your doing wrong if thats what you want! Ultimately don't be pushed in to it if your not sure!

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

This. Absolutely this. Make sure he likes you for you.
    popk1n [sign in to see picture]

If a guy said he preferred a "looser vagina" I'd just be like um what? What difference does it make how tight my vagina is? If you don't want to be in it, I'm not gonna make you.... and then I'd happy I got a lucky escape.

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

^Lol Popk1n you have a way with words, and I totally agree! I find it a bit strange as I always though guys like a tight vagina?

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

LeilaK wrote:

^Lol Popk1n you have a way with words, and I totally agree! I find it a bit strange as I always though guys like a tight vagina?

I find it a bit strange as I always thought guys just liked any vagina? To me a vagina is a vagina is a vagina.......

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

popk1n wrote:

LeilaK wrote:

I find it a bit strange as I always thought guys just liked any vagina? To me a vagina is a vagina is a vagina.......

😂 yeah, you are probably right!

JohnA [sign in to see picture]

I just like any vagina - the looseness / tightness, shape of lips and whatever is just part of the wonderful variety that's part of sexual experience.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.