• How did you first discover Lovehoney and how has it helped your sex life?

The Real Mr Grey [sign in to see picture]

Enjoy your feminine desires. Toys are not for everyone but having a bit of 'me' time does anyone good.

Learn to relax, put on some soft music and enjoy.

MJ25 [sign in to see picture]

As a gay man I remember wanting to explore my sexuality without being chucked in at the deep end.

Other sites that tailored for gay men seemed so limited, it was too much leather and not enough anal play stuff (and the stuff they sold would have ripped me in half if I'd used it). That's when I stumbled across LoveHoney, the demonstration video's are unique really and the staff look like they have a good time too.

Sex is supposed to be fun, so many guys I've been with could crack glass with their odd sex grimaces. Lovehoney has lot's of fun stuff and because I try so much I now know what I want (still finding new stuff too) and how I want it.

Plus as someone who appreciates a good lube, being able to see the ingredients of the lubes sold is a big plus, I have a lot of anal play and using the wrong lube can be awful.

By far the best thing I got from this site was my first prostate toy, within to weeks I have climaxed from anal play alone and was hooked ever since, it's hard to do but if you have the time and patience it is amazing.

Siren40 [sign in to see picture]

I came across LH while serching for some new jiggle balls. I purchased some in the 3 for £10 offer.

I was really impressed with the delivery and service, so a few months later after talking to hubby I placed another order, and also joined the forums.

LH has definitely made me more adventurous, in introducing new things to hubby. Our sex drives are not that matched these days so toys for me keep us both happy

Blondie98 [sign in to see picture]

I heard about it from the tv when a programme was reviewing toys. I've always been a bit of a prude and never talked about sex didn't really enjoy it with my previous partner but since I got with my new partner 6 months ago he's made me realise how much fun you can have and how amazing and exciting sex can be so we decided to add some extra fun by adding toys. I've never been able to orgasm probably due to being with the wrong person. I've recently found that I can get turned on and I can in fact orgasm we have the best time in the bedroom. Love honey is now my fave place for shopping and I am quite happy to shout it from the rooftop 😄

Sarahs070475 [sign in to see picture]

Me and my now ex partner were stick in a sexual rut - he was working to many hours and the only thing that mattered to him was work. I got very frustrated and brought my self a friend (vibrator) from lh. After typing so meting into good old Google I found lh and haven't looked back since.

Sadly I'm a single woman now so the toys are coming in handy!

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

I discovered LH after coming out of a 12 year relationship. My ex was a bit of a 'steady eddie' so never encouraged anything a little more fun so I was stuck in my little comfort zone of vanillaness ( that's now a word)

My new OH of about a year definitely had a naughty side and I found myself loving it but never quite brave enough to fully embrace it. habits from a 12 year relationship are hard to break and it nearly cost me my new one.

Then came LH. My first purchase was a love egg amongst a few others. His face when he realised what I was wearing was an absolute picture and I haven't looked back.

Not only has it improved our sex life and therefore put relationship, it was made me so much more confident as a person. If I can feel confident allowing my bf to watch me pleasure myself whilst playing with an anal toy I can be confident I can stop sweating the small stuff!

The forums too are fab. Apart from introducing us to some new ideas it makes us realise the stuff we enjoy is not so strange after all!

Thanks LH!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.