• An alternate massage!

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

I have done one in the past but not for many years but I thought it would be fun to give my man a fun and alternative massage! I plan to use different things mainly from the kitchen to provide different sensations and then try and make him guess what they are after I have oiled him up!

So far I have thought of ....

Using a kitchen fork to trail up and down his body (both the curve and the spikes gently) a velcro hair roller, the kids play silks, an ice cube, both sides of a kitchen scourer, the feather tickler (I bought to go with my French maids outfit) a pastry brush, my whisk, my rolling pin, my flogger (not that I could him him with it he's way too much of a Dom for that!

Should I wear my new French maid's outfit as I haven't worn it yet?

Do you have any more suggestions of things that I would around the house anyway?

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't wear any costume when doing a massage . The oils can be difficult to remove at the best of times. You really don't weant the oils on your costume .

So just slip out of it teasingly before you start .My Mrs doesn't wear anything more than stockings when massaging me . We do have a proper massuers costume but because of the reasons stated she slips out of that before she starts.

I also recommend that if you are using the bed to place some beech towels over your linen .

Accessories - We have just bought a telescopic back sctatcher for a £1.00 at a Works store. Probably a similar sensation to a fork as you have alread decribed.

A wooden salad spoon can be used to give your fella a sharp spank when lying on his front. Again if you have a wooden slad serving fork then that could be useful as well. If you want a really different sensation then a new pair of marigolds can be different. Massage his manhood using them ! Vinyl gloves could also be used.

Just be careful depending on the massage lotions that your using but best to keep any oils away from your lady parts and don't have penatrative sex after if you have oiled his manhood.

The glycerine and/or sugars these oils sometimes contain can encourage yeast type infections .

If you want a really "mean" trick . Put some ice water in a small jug and then from a height pour it onto his body. Best blindfolded and then he can't see it or face down on the bed. . But don't be surprised if he puts you over his knee after !

Have you tried one of the Waternberg Pinwheels?. These are fantastic when rolled down the body. Don't apply any pressure though .There are quite a few to choose from on Lovehoney and they arn't expensive. . Appart from not applying pressure , the only other thing you need to watch out is getting tangled in hair especially if you have long hair( not had any problems with body hair though and I am quite hairy ! ) and he is trying it out on you . But the skin sensation from these is fantastic. I usually run one over the back of my Mrs on most evenings whilst she is watching her soaps even if sex isn't on the menu. They are so inocent looking they don't need to be hidden away .Well worth the small outlay IMO.

Oh Mysteron, you have a lot to answer for!!! You are right the pinwheels aren't expensive but then I couldn't resist the 3 for £15 on bondage items so bought some gorgeous red rope as we have never tried rope and the silicon butterfly crop as I really fancy the imprints left on my behind! Amazing offer as they were all £9.99 each!

Plus Doc Johnson's deep throat spray as I am working on my gag reflex.

Then I thought as tomorrow is my last day off I really want it to arrive then so I then bought on Terri JJ's recommendation the jewelled butt plug with ball inside for really exquisite spanking results! Who wouldn't want their bottom looking prettier!?

I then spotted the 3 for £10 items that I wanted were back in stock so I bought IOU fetish cards, a book on oral sex and some anal lube as I have never tried anal lube!

Roll on tomorrow though!!! I can't wait for my day off 😍😘💋

Gem276 wrote:

Oh Mysteron, you have a lot to answer for!!! You are right the pinwheels aren't expensive but then I couldn't resist the 3 for £15 on bondage items so bought some gorgeous red rope as we have never tried rope and the silicon butterfly crop as I really fancy the imprints left on my behind! Amazing offer as they were all £9.99 each!

Plus Doc Johnson's deep throat spray as I am working on my gag reflex.

Then I thought as tomorrow is my last day off I really want it to arrive then so I then bought on Terri JJ's recommendation the jewelled butt plug with ball inside for really exquisite spanking results! Who wouldn't want their bottom looking prettier!?

I then spotted the 3 for £10 items that I wanted were back in stock so I bought IOU fetish cards, a book on oral sex and some anal lube as I have never tried anal lube!

Roll on tomorrow though!!! I can't wait for my day off 😍😘💋

Well if you pour that ice water on him , that will guarantee butterfly imprints on your behind ! lol

Sounds like your in for a fun day soon . You have a lucky lucky guy .

Have fun x

Thank you darling! We will xx

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

What about a massage not involving hand .. cover your body in baby oil used your boobs, forearms etc to massage him ;)

I thought that I might end it like that! I saw Sex Box too! 😉

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Glad I wasnt the only one that thought it was a good idea :) I had to watch it after seeimg it on googlebox

Well, it was a really fun experience, different sensations and fun guessing what my chosen implements were and the no hands covered in oil was really sensual, he was still lying on his front at that point.

I then trailed kisses down and the rest was amazing loveliness!

Mysteron, I didn't go the whole hog and pour iced water on him but needless to say I did end up with some butterfly swats over my behind and inner thighs!

Gem276 wrote:

Well, it was a really fun experience, different sensations and fun guessing what my chosen implements were and the no hands covered in oil was really sensual, he was still lying on his front at that point.

I then trailed kisses down and the rest was amazing loveliness!

Mysteron, I didn't go the whole hog and pour iced water on him but needless to say I did end up with some butterfly swats over my behind and inner thighs!

Best saving that one for summer on one of those hot sticky nights

Glad you had fun.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.