• Exploring Fetish...

MissNaughty93 [sign in to see picture]

I have always been your typical foreplay and "vanilla sex" kind of girl, but recently have been exploring into anal sex and a bit of bondage - which I am really enjoying and want to explore further.

My partner has an ass fetish and is always talking about exploring anal - however I am unsure on how to advance this further than we already have (toys, intercourse, medical). Has anyone got some advice or recommend something that they enjoy?

I have very little time with my partner due to work commitments, so when we have time together I want to make the most of it. So hit me with a few ideas, im open to anything that will make our sex lives even better ;) Tia x

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

When you say ass fetish, has he mentioned anything in particular? Rimming is really good :)

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Dont know what toys you've used but maybe go a bit bigger ? Rimming as suggested is great......fisting also (depending on how experienced you are). Dp with your partner and a toy ? Spanking ? Glass toys either heated up or straight from the fridge ?

The only limit really is your imagination x

Bunniebasher [sign in to see picture]

Would love to do DP with vibe in my misses hot pussy and my winky buried in her bum but sadly don't think it will happen :(

loganlogan [sign in to see picture]

Surprise him next you meet by wearing a butt plug. Whisper in his ear that you are wearing it and wait for his reaction 😉
    You say he has an ass fetish,is it just giving or receiving?

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

There are inflatable butt plugs, anal hooks or butt plugs with tails. You've probably tried them but just some suggestions :)

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

He can use this in either area on you so he may enjoy using with you?

Or this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13201 so he can look inside you and pour whatever you wish inside you?

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

First item should have been this link vanished

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16485

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

I have heard amazing things about being spanked with a butt plug in although I am yet to try it yet x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.