• Pushing your own boundaries!

    1459952608
    Gem276 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 590
    • Joined: 11 Dec 2014

    I'm just wondering what you guys are prepared to try that pushes you out of your comfort zone?

    I am scared of gagging but get really turned on by the thought of deep throating and pushing boundaries!

    I have said to my OH that I really want him to take charge as I know that I will never break through my gag reflex or learn to control it unless I actually gag and take it slightly further in my throat but can't quite do it myself as it panics me despite being really aroused at the same time. It'll need to be at a time when I say and when I haven't just eaten, I know he'll be gentle in his approach to this and I trust him as he reads my cues remarkably well.

    Anyone else into pushing boundaries?

    Oh and just for the record, he's not asked for this or pushed me in anyway, I don't think he could quite believe it when I text him to ask for this earlier!

    1459956777
    SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1003
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2015

    Yeah almost every time I play.

    I like to 'test' myself to see how many times I can cum, without a buttplug first, with a butt plug, if I can cum with just penetration, how much I can squirt 'today' etc... All part of the fun ;)

    1459957654
    Hopelessly Horny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 656
    • Joined: 16 Jun 2010

    Gem276 wrote:

    I'm just wondering what you guys are prepared to try that pushes you out of your comfort zone?

    I am scared of gagging but get really turned on by the thought of deep throating and pushing boundaries!

    I have said to my OH that I really want him to take charge as I know that I will never break through my gag reflex or learn to control it unless I actually gag and take it slightly further in my throat but can't quite do it myself as it panics me despite being really aroused at the same time. It'll need to be at a time when I say and when I haven't just eaten, I know he'll be gentle in his approach to this and I trust him as he reads my cues remarkably well.

    Anyone else into pushing boundaries?

    Oh and just for the record, he's not asked for this or pushed me in anyway, I don't think he could quite believe it when I text him to ask for this earlier!

    +1 I have a poor gag reflex but always try and go a bit further and a bit longer when trying to deep throat my oh. It does get better each time with oh working away we don't get lots of chance so for me it's a work in progress but do see improvement. And yes love that its pushing my boundaries and love trying new things with my oh, i trust him 100% so always know would never do anything past what can handle. Good luck and take it slowly and you'll soon start seeing your tolerance increase before you actually gag
    1459971418
    Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1306
    • Joined: 13 Sep 2006

    Yes, I like to push boundaries. I love wearing plugs but my largest is the 5.5" icicles 25. Always wanted to go a bit bigger but bit scary.

    So I got myself the Booty Call inflatable silicone plug. It's going to have its first outing tonight. Like the idea of stretching myself and being able to release quickly if it gets too much.

    It also has a suction cup. And I have the suction cup attachment for our new Doxy. Oh my!!!!! :D

    In general I love to try new things x

    1460030198
    Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 907
    • Joined: 24 Jun 2012

    I've pushed it, in terms of size on my butt plugs and have got to bigger than this

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17541

    so that's really quite large, and enjoy using a sound rod on myself, can manage 14mm/15mm at the mo. about the size of peoples little finger.

    1460030731
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5935
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    We don't exactly push our boundaries as we complete a sex survey on each other around every 6 months . So everything we do is within our normal boundaries .

    However there are certain quirks within our boundaries. For example she freaks out if I try to handcuff ( as I did once !) her with her hands behind her back . In front or over her head is fine . Likewise she knows not to torment me or touch me too much on my nipple area as I am hyper sensitive there. Certainly no nipple clamps on me .

    1460035998
    Slyx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 13
    • Joined: 19 Apr 2012

    Well about 2 years ago (3 years into our relationship), while drunk, I told my Fiancee that I had a pissing fetish. She thought I was joking at first, but then she was just like "Okay then, we can do that", I built up to telling her that I wanted her to piss in my mouth as well as all over me.

    It was weird though actually, because we had these two mates who were about 8 years older than us, and had kids. I was 24 at the time and my OH was 22. We were out drinking one night and the subject of fetishes came up. The guy of this older couple we were with said how his wife had a pissing fetish and that they had been pissing on each other and into eachothers mouths, drinking it for years now. Suddenly it didn't seem so weird, because a couple who were about 8 years older than us; who we had known for years shared the same fetish as me.

    A few days later we tried it for the 1st time. We drank a load of water until our piss was running completely clear. The piss just tastes like water, with a slight flavor of iced tea; my fiancee realised she really enjoyed it. So I then asked her if I could piss on her, and if she would try drinking it from my dick while giving me a blowjob. She tried that too, and realised that she loved it.

    By really pushing our boundries together, we both discovered a new Fetish that we both shared, and that we thouroughly enjoyed. We now do it about once a month, sometimes every fortnight. We put down a couple of bin liners on the bed, and put a few laters of towels down on top. We love getting into the 69 position now, she giving me a blowjob and me licking her pussy, and we just piss when and if we feel like it while the other person drinks up every last drop. It is so incredibly intimate and sensual, I cannot describe it. Its like we are sharing a little part of the other person, by taking something that was inside them, and taking it inside yourself, us both doing it at the same time. It is an incredible feeling.

    So the Moral of the story is. It is worth pushing your boundries. And it is worth speaking to your OH. If you have a fetish you are worried they will think is weird. Don't worry because they might just enjoy it. I was lucky though to be with such an open minded girl who is willing to give anything a try once before making their mind up about it.

    1460043974
    Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 907
    • Joined: 24 Jun 2012

    mysteron wrote:

    We don't exactly push our boundaries as we complete a sex survey on each other around every 6 months . So everything we do is within our normal boundaries .

    However there are certain quirks within our boundaries. For example she freaks out if I try to handcuff ( as I did once !) her with her hands behind her back . In front or over her head is fine . Likewise she knows not to torment me or touch me too much on my nipple area as I am hyper sensitive there. Certainly no nipple clamps on me .

    I tried one of those surveys, it asked loads of questions but only gives a 'selection' of answers, so the very things I would like to try without asking, it missed off ( I tried answering both sides male/female to see how the answer system worked) so we did not try it.

    1460049578
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4741
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    I'm a bit timid on pushing things if I'm honest. My OH is quite shy really, so I gently suggest something then a bit of a gentle play before working up to something else. I'm hoping to progress in bondage as a couple, but my real aim is for my OH to use my njoy eleven on me. I think he would be too intimidated at the moment, he hasn't even seen it yet. Softly softly.

    1460049614
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5935
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

    mysteron wrote:

    We don't exactly push our boundaries as we complete a sex survey on each other around every 6 months . So everything we do is within our normal boundaries .

    However there are certain quirks within our boundaries. For example she freaks out if I try to handcuff ( as I did once !) her with her hands behind her back . In front or over her head is fine . Likewise she knows not to torment me or touch me too much on my nipple area as I am hyper sensitive there. Certainly no nipple clamps on me .

    I tried one of those surveys, it asked loads of questions but only gives a 'selection' of answers, so the very things I would like to try without asking, it missed off ( I tried answering both sides male/female to see how the answer system worked) so we did not try it.

    Make your own survey then. Put in questions on topics that you want covered with 3 answerable options Yes.No and Maybe. .All you really need is a Pc and a printer.

    1460053011
    FunTimeFancy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 72
    • Joined: 20 Jul 2012

    My husband and I both agreed to email each other. I'm quite fiesty, have a hot-headed temper and am quite impatient, I also don't mind some confrontation. My husband is the polar opposite of me, he's the cool-headed, level-headed one, he's almost horizontal, he really is that laid back. On the other hand though, I'm the laid back, 'sub' in the bedroom and he's more dominant. Not sure how it works, but it does.

    He also doesn't deal well with being asked outright questions, often glaring at whatever he is doing in an attempt to disguise the fact he did actually hear me. So an email was agreed.

    We agreed to email each other a 'list' with 'yes', 'maybe/curious' and 'definitely not'.

    His was short and sweet, just a list of likes, a couple of maybes and two 'definitely nots', mine on the other hand was an essay of answers, giving reasons why I liked him to do something, or why I wanted him to try.

    It worked a treat, and now the ice is broken over some of the more 'taboo' wants and needs, we're able to discuss it a bit more openly and start experimenting x

    1460076685
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5935
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    FunTimeFancy wrote:

    My husband and I both agreed to email each other. I'm quite fiesty, have a hot-headed temper and am quite impatient, I also don't mind some confrontation. My husband is the polar opposite of me, he's the cool-headed, level-headed one, he's almost horizontal, he really is that laid back. On the other hand though, I'm the laid back, 'sub' in the bedroom and he's more dominant. Not sure how it works, but it does.

    He also doesn't deal well with being asked outright questions, often glaring at whatever he is doing in an attempt to disguise the fact he did actually hear me. So an email was agreed.

    We agreed to email each other a 'list' with 'yes', 'maybe/curious' and 'definitely not'.

    His was short and sweet, just a list of likes, a couple of maybes and two 'definitely nots', mine on the other hand was an essay of answers, giving reasons why I liked him to do something, or why I wanted him to try.

    It worked a treat, and now the ice is broken over some of the more 'taboo' wants and needs, we're able to discuss it a bit more openly and start experimenting x

    That's good. I agree sex surveys ,it doesn't matter how you do them but they are great ice breakers. We ended up talking about erotic massage over dinner in a pub. I think the couple on the next table were eaves dropping lol.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.