• Advice for death grip...help to resensitise him

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

sarahkitty wrote:

My hubby had a similar problem when we first got together, he couldn't cum really without serious pressure, he said he used to wank up to 3 times a day in his teens so may have got used to this. He has used a Fleshlight for over 10 years now for his masturbating and doesn't have a problem no so maybe try one to replace his hand.

That's great to hear.

So now he can cum through sex or bj can he?

I did buy a stroker for him for his birthday so that's the first thing we'll try

Vanessa8 wrote:

I would say he needs to stop masturabating like that. Would him using a sleeve or a male masturabator help shift the sensation for him?

I bought him a stroker so we'll try that first, and hopefully it'll help. Thanks 😘

sarahkitty [sign in to see picture]

delilahxx wrote:

That's great to hear.

So now he can cum through sex or bj can he?

I did buy a stroker for him for his birthday so that's the first thing we'll try

Yes he can cum through sex and a bj no problem and every other way! We weren't living together when we first got together so it seemed like a good idea for him to get one and I was already using sex toys on my own so it seemed only fair for him to get something too!

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I just wanted to say thank you for this thread. We dont experience this in our realtionship but I ahve a close friend who is really struggling with her partner and I think this is a related issue and I was able to help her.

Vanessa8 wrote:

I just wanted to say thank you for this thread. We dont experience this in our realtionship but I ahve a close friend who is really struggling with her partner and I think this is a related issue and I was able to help her.

That's great news, so pleased my thread has helped someone else 😊

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.