• size

Frankie 101 [sign in to see picture]

Honesty please what is a good penis size,?

Been given some home truths later so searching for opinions!

Thanks

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

It's not about the size, it's about how you use it. You could have a huge penis and no technique, I'd rather have average size and skilled. The NHS website says "a penis would only be considered unusually small if it was less than 3 inches erect."

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

They are all different, shapes sizes and births. I work as a HCA on a hospital so I have seen and washed more than my fair share. In my experience, afrocaribean men tend to have longer penis but lacking in girth sometimes.

To be honest as long as it's clean and you are happy then it really doesn't matter about size at all.

I have a friend who had a very large penis, but his girlfriend says he has no technique, he makes no effort. My best friend doesn't like a man with a big penis she says it hurts. So it more about finding the right fit

Do you worrie that your too small or that you don't satisfy your partner. Very different things. Most things can be overcome.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I agree only partially with the above comments. While I do agree that it's more important what you do with it, I also think that a too small and especially too big penis is cause for "compatibility" issues among the partners that not only lead to frustrations, but can also be difficult to overcome. So I would say as long as you are in the average, you should be more than fine. If you are smaller, there are a lot of toys and techniques to overcome it. If you are bigger, it's more of a problem, and it can hurt and be unsatisfying for both of you. There are no toys to take away girth/length, only "accommodating" positions which might not be enough. So in my opinion, average is perfect, smaller is ok as can be something to "work on", bigger can be a problem. Having said that, it really mostly depends on one's partner. What is perfect for me might still be considered small or big for the next person.

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

My fella is on the smaller side of average but I can honestly say I am having the best sex I have EVER had, my ex husband was considerably bigger so I didn't think I would ever be able to say that about being with someone smaller but it really is how you use it! Plus, because it is smaller then I can suck it all the time without getting constant jaw ache and can have anal as often as I want without getting piles.

Hanky Spanky! [sign in to see picture]

Size isn't everything, but it sure helps.

But more importantly it's knowing how and when o use it properly that really matters.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Hanky Spanky! wrote:

But more importantly it's knowing how and when o use it properly that really matters.

+1.....a penis is only as good as the guy its attached too ;) x

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Size is a little important yes. And so is girth too. Because obviously a cocktail sausage wouldn't offer much pleasure compared to a chunky Cumberland sausage.

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

You and your blimmin' sausages lol

I'd agree that the MOST important thing is ensuring your OH is satisfied, whichever part of your body you're using to do it.

As for a "good size", Google I guess?

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Sausage is one of my favorite words 😊 lol

good size I'd say between 5"-7"

but every female is different so

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

Hanky Spanky! wrote:

+1.....a penis is only as good as the guy its attached too ;) x

Agreed 😊

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.