• THREESOME...GOOD OR BAD IDEA?

hornymale121 [sign in to see picture]

We are a relatively novice couple who up for new ideas etc....voyeurism is our top choice to try out however just wanted feedback on threesomes...has anyone had one? How was it arranged? Did it live up to expectation? Would you do it again?

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

There's quite a few threads on threesomes or moresomes if you have a search through the older threads on the top search bar. Maybe they can help you.

Personally it's not something I've ever done or would do now I'm married. I couldn't ever share my OH with anyone and the thought of seeing him getting it on with someone else would break my heart. I need an emotional connection to be so intimate with someone and so far I've only liked one person enough to have sex with them and I ended up married to him. I am also terrified of catching STI's and HIV so couldn't do casual encounters. I don't even like strangers touching my hands or kissing me on the cheek so just couldn't go there at all.

Many people on here say that it's great if everyone is single or if you can keep feelings out of it but it's risky in a relationship and often best kept as a fantasy. We got a suction cup dildo to live out the fantasy and enjoy the sensations without the emotional minefield of involving another person.

As for arranging it a swinger's club or online would probably be the best place to look and get to know someone else first before you dive in.

Many people say it's either an amazing experience or a bit of a let down. As one guy who had a MFF threesome that I read about online said it left him with a sore back for days after trying to sort out the dynamics of it and because of only having one penis it was quite stressful trying to keep everyone entertained. He thought it was more hassle than it was worth.

A woman I read about said that she got with three guys and that the experience of being taken from behind while two other guys sucked on her nipples was out of this world so I think it's different for everyone who tries it.

Good luck whatever you decide to do.

The most important thing I would stress is you BOTH have to be 100% about doing anything like this before you do it and use condoms!!!

Just an thought linked to the idea you had to try voyeurism. Have you ever had sex in front of a mirror so you can see yourselves or have you ever filmed an encounter and watched it back? It can be really hot and you don't have to involve anyone else.

englishrose [sign in to see picture]

Unless your relationship is rock solid, and unless it also appeals to you both equally, really don't go there: it can really damage things and bring out jealousy between partners, and it's always very sad when you meet a swinging couple where it's clear one of them is only doing it in an attempt to please or hang on to the other.

As lmh95 said ^^, if for you guys it's better left as a fantasy, why not try using the mirror/reflections etc, and also things like blindfolds with sex toys etc (So you can fantasise that there's someone else there with you eg using her mouth and a massager, or you using yourself and a vibrator etc) There's loads of advice on this if you search the threads.

marie84 [sign in to see picture]

im ashamed to say this..

but, it was great to me..

just at once.. with 3 males.

i cant forget it forever...

i dont know i can do that again, but i wish..i can have chance again.

Discreet Pleasures [sign in to see picture]

marie84 wrote:

im ashamed to say this..

Hey, never be ashamed with what you enjoy.

Discreet Pleasures wrote:

marie84 wrote:

im ashamed to say this..

Hey, never be ashamed with what you enjoy.

i guess.. human has two or more side.

as same way.. feeling guilty coexist with unusual or aberrant pleasure ..

just my thought. ^^

Sweet Cherries [sign in to see picture]

I'm just gonna echo Imh95..

You both need to be on board and have talked and talked about boundaries and expectations. If there's a chance of jealousy or one of you is only doing it to please the other then don't. You could lose your relationship. It's a huge big deal.

Don't assume that feelings can't develop, it's intimate and intimacy encourages emotion. Feelings or jealousy could come from either of you..

Be sure about what you both want, that will keep you safest.

Sweet Cherries wrote:

I'm just gonna echo Imh95..

You both need to be on board and have talked and talked about boundaries and expectations. If there's a chance of jealousy or one of you is only doing it to please the other then don't. You could lose your relationship. It's a huge big deal.

Don't assume that feelings can't develop, it's intimate and intimacy encourages emotion. Feelings or jealousy could come from either of you..

Be sure about what you both want, that will keep you safest.

i agree with too..

but it's most hard part of relations to reach an agreement

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Just don't do it.

Threesomes could potentially damage your relationship and don't forget the third party will have feelings to.

The only way I could see threesomes working is probably via a Swingers club. Even for this to work you must be 100% sure that your Oh is completely happy with this arrangement.

Some people including myself here just have threesomes as an unacted fantasy..

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

The other option is to go to a strip club, you can both enjoy getting turned on by another woman in a sexually charged environment but know it can't go anywhere, you get teased and then go home to enjoy the experience just the two of you knowing that you haven't harmed your relationship but have had an experience! We discussed this last night as he has a threesome fantasy and I have already had some experience but don't want to repeat it.

Some great ideas on here for couples fun without needing to add anyone extra and risk destroying a happy longterm relationship.

I especially like the blindfold with sex toys and the getting teased at the strip club and going home together as a couple feeling all turned on tips.

Another idea is masquerade masks as they can really change how you look and act. Behind a mask you can feel free to unleash your naughtier side.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.