• Anal newbie

thedevils-little-helper [sign in to see picture]

So I've just recently lost my anal virginity and I've had anal twice now and i really enjoy it, more than vaginal (in fact vaginal isn't pleasurable at all for me and is painful) so I'd like to only have anal from now on but I've heard that it can make your anus muscles weaker and cause issues with incontinence? I was wondering how true that is because obviously I don't want that to happen

Alfonse [sign in to see picture]

I would say it is a false claim.

The vaginal muscles stretch enough to give birth but then tighten over time.

Just enjoy it :)

illtakethehighroad [sign in to see picture]

err no thats a urban myth I believe. I read somewhere (sorry cannot cite the source) when we were worried about the same issue that there was medical research on gay guys and found the ones that had anal actually had better syphincter control because of practise.

I wonder if its been because anal was seen as a gay activity and really homophobia was rampant till recently it was seen as degenerate activity and these rumours form around it.

I think if you dont use lube and are really rough you can cause tearing and other complication sbut i think ending up loose is a urban myth.

Thats great you enjoy anal but you mentioned vaginal is painful, it shouldnt be, have you seen a doctor to get it checked out?

I assume first anal time was okay and not painful? Only ask cos me and missus are slowly building up to it and she is worried about pain. everyone else on here has said take it slow and lots of lube.

thedevils-little-helper [sign in to see picture]

@illtakethehighroad the homophobia thing makes a lot of sense. Thank you! I've had no pain at all with anal. But I think I'm just backwards haha. Taking it slow and using lots of lube is good advice :) and I assume people have already told you to make sure you wear a condom unless you want butt germs on your penis.

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

I think the answer to your question has been covered already but just to second illtakethehighroad, vaginal sex really shouldn't be painful. Agreed, it is an unusual sensation and takes a little while to adjust to but pain really should be addressed. I had it for a while and went to the doctor to have it all checked. Turned out my sensitive skin meant that latex condoms were causing it. It really could be something super treatable.x

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

Hi there, as an experienced couple in all sorts of anal play, I can say its a bit of a myth, and we have never had any problem. Over time we have increased the size of our toys, and up to the stage of full blown on fisting, and every time the anus has gone back to being tight, so much so that the next time we have to work back up slowly with plenty of lube, to the taking large toys and and hand play. All Ways Remember Plenty of LUBE.

Myself Iwould not worry about it and just Enjoy your experiences in Anal play of any sorts.

As for your viganal pain, I endose with Bex and seek medical advise, hope you find out if there is any problems and it can be remedied. x

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Rimmer57 wrote:

Hi there, as an experienced couple in all sorts of anal play, I can say its a bit of a myth, and we have never had any problem. Over time we have increased the size of our toys, and up to the stage of full blown on fisting, and every time the anus has gone back to being tight, so much so that the next time we have to work back up slowly with plenty of lube, to the taking large toys and and hand play. All Ways Remember Plenty of LUBE.

Myself Iwould not worry about it and just Enjoy your experiences in Anal play of any sorts.

As for your viganal pain, I endose with Bex and seek medical advise, hope you find out if there is any problems and it can be remedied. x

+1 to this. I've been receiving anal for around 20 years using some big....and I mean big, toys....no problems at all, everything still works exactly as it should x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.