• Masturbaition how often do you do it?

    1318034189
    Ginger Ninja Minge [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 317
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2011

    What do you mean?

    I'm using the fleshlight I recently bought from now on to regain my sensitivity.

    1318076341
    EskimoKisser [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 175
    • Joined: 10 Dec 2009

     When im away from my wife (like now), anywhere between 1-4 times a day, sometimes more.

    When im with her, maybe once a week?

    1322579855
    cardy boy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 138
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2011

     i have a very high sex drive 

    i masturbate as often as i can 

    1322579924

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7406
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    often i like to keep my hand in

    1322579970
    cardy boy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 138
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2011

    Scarlot wrote:

    i went through a phase of masturbating at least one every other day and i flt fantastic about myself, now i do it once in a blue moon and im always getting upset as my partner has a very low/no sex drive - hmm i think i see a connection.. maybe i should just start masturbating more!

     

    if you look anything like your piccy i would be happy to say i would love to be with you while you masturbate .

    1322580940
    Nuhoney [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 35
    • Joined: 24 Nov 2011

    I love masterbating and am now

    I agree with you Avrielle - happiness and sexual release. I like to sometimes just take my time see whats happening look online, try chat and have a good time.

    1322581205
    LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4766
    • Joined: 9 Aug 2011

     If not at work once or twice a day. If at work I am usually too knackered, though if I cant sleep at night and feel in the mood will do it then.

    1322581595
    cardy boy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 138
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2011

    sorry were you refering to cardy boy then Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    Scarlot wrote:

    i went through a phase of masturbating at least one every other day and i flt fantastic about myself, now i do it once in a blue moon and im always getting upset as my partner has a very low/no sex drive - hmm i think i see a connection.. maybe i should just start masturbating more!

    I'll help you masturbate hunni! ;-p

    Yes, I do believe there is a connection between sexual release and general happiness.

    My man has a low sex drive too, and I kinda have to masturbate to stop me from getting frustrated about it. Sex toys are a big help. If I just used fingers every time, then it would be quite boring. Though I do use my fingers the majority of the time, since it is the easiest way for me to reach orgasm.

    But I have recently got a toy that has actually brought me to orgasm from vibrations alone, really quickly! I have never had such a toy before! I'm in awe over it!

    How frequently do I do it? Well, it changes with how tired I am, changes in medication, how much pain I am in. Toothache causing trouble just now, and my meds have been upped again, so at the moment it is at about once a week.

    I can be doing it once a day though. Average is about once every couple of days.

     

    1322581798
    cardy boy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 138
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2011

     masturbation is so hot .

    it helps if i watch some porn thats cool .or chatting here sometimes makes me feel very horny 

    1322581882
    cardy boy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 138
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2011

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    Not as such. Just, Scarlots picture is actually her.

    And I certainly wouldn't say no to helping her masturbate! *Flirty grin* ;-)

     it was cardiboy that was asking for help mmm

    1322581928
    cardy boy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 138
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2011

     

    1322582176
    Nuhoney [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 35
    • Joined: 24 Nov 2011

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    Not as such. Just, Scarlots picture is actually her.

    And I certainly wouldn't say no to helping her masturbate! *Flirty grin* ;-)

    1322582273
    Nuhoney [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 35
    • Joined: 24 Nov 2011

    I've only just discovered this site over the last few weeks and only just had the courage to post. The threads are great and its fantastic that people are so open and honest and interesting to see other poeples views too.

    1322584163
    RMBelle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 37
    • Joined: 1 Aug 2011

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    See, I don't find it very "Hot" to be on this forum. In the same way as I wouldn't find biolagy class hot when talking about the reproductive system.

    I find talk on here fascinating and interesting and educational.

    Thats just me though.

    Yet I do notice that newer members (Not pointing fingers at all, and it isn't really a bad thing as such) do find themselves getting hot and horny when reading posts on here. I can only assume that it is a lot of information and chat on here taken in at once and it somewhat boggles the mind!

    I will add a reminder that this forum isn't for cheap pick-ups and cyber. We don't intend for the forum to be that way at all.

    Again, no finger pointing or anything like that, no body has done anything wrong here. Don't worry!

     Here here.  I also find some of the topics hilarious, but very rarely sexy apart from the erotic fiction section.  

    1322586178
    Miss-Nomer [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 249
    • Joined: 28 Mar 2007

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    See, I don't find it very "Hot" to be on this forum. In the same way as I wouldn't find biolagy class hot when talking about the reproductive system.

    I find talk on here fascinating and interesting and educational.

    Thats just me though.

    Not just you. I'm fairly easily turned on, normally, but I can't say I've ever found this forum particularly erotic over the several years I've dipped in and out. It's just a pleasant, light-hearted atmosphere with open discussions, to me.

    Anyways, on topic:
    I vary. A lot. Sometimes only once or twice a month, other times I'll be at it several times a day. I almost feel obligated to be doing it lots right now to justify all the toys I've bought recently

    1322586888
    Sex lady [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 158
    • Joined: 1 Jul 2010

     I've found i rather interesting reading through this post. I have to admit there are some days when I masturbate 3-4 times a day (if i havent got many clients to do) and other times I can go for 2 or three days without touchin gmyself. Myself and OH do have very high sex drives, he probably slightly more then me. And I know for a fact he has a w*** every morning in the shower. He's up at 4.30am and I'm like "dont u dare wake me!!!"  lol! Think it depends on the monthly cycle too, which I'm sure there is another thread going about on here about that! 

    Happy orgasms everyone!! 

    1322587001
    Sex lady [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 158
    • Joined: 1 Jul 2010

    Sex lady wrote:

     I've found i rather interesting reading through this post. I have to admit there are some days when I masturbate 3-4 times a day (if i havent got many clients to do) and other times I can go for 2 or three days without touchin gmyself. Myself and OH do have very high sex drives, he probably slightly more then me. And I know for a fact he has a w*** every morning in the shower. He's up at 4.30am and I'm like "dont u dare wake me!!!"  lol! Think it depends on the monthly cycle too, which I'm sure there is another thread going about on here about that! 

    Happy orgasms everyone!! 

     Ok, just re read this, when i talk about "doing clients" i mean cutting hair!!  I'm a hairdresser!! That tends to be our termanology regarding our work load, but realised how that must have sounded!!! Honest.. 

    1322587685
    cherrytastic [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 6
    • Joined: 27 Nov 2011

    well usually every few days but times like I am at the moment it's like 6 times a day!!!! can't wait to see my boyfriend at the weekend

    1322587765
    cherrytastic [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 6
    • Joined: 27 Nov 2011

    ps I thought I was abnormal being so firsky all the time lol Nice to know I'm amongst others who are the same..

    1322679337
    slick50 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 15
    • Joined: 23 Nov 2011

    cherrytastic wrote:

    well usually every few days but times like I am at the moment it's like 6 times a day!!!! can't wait to see my boyfriend at the weekend

    6 times a day!!!!!! how do you get time to do anything else? When I masturbate once I go on for about 2 hours before I cum!!!!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.