• Notification of when an offer is going to finish

TickleMeTots [sign in to see picture]

I'm so extremely upset!

For the past few days I have had between 4/5 items from the Bettie Page range sat waiting in my basket ready for me to order at the right time for them to arrive for when I'll be in to collect. I've wanted them for possibly over a year now, and this is the first time I've ever seen them on offer.

Just came to complete the order to find that the offer is no longer available! Wish there was a count down available on the product page as to when the offer is going to end. God knows how long I'll have to wait now :'(

- Sorry, just had to rant to someone/something but no one is awake and I am up doing course work so needed to be expressed in order to continue working ahaa.

[suspended user]

suspended user

That is a valid rant! I would love to know how long certain offers will be active too. Sorry you didn't get your items. :(

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Aww, no way that's such ashame :( I think the email offers are 48 hours. As for the site ones I'm not sure I think if my memory serves me correctly that they go by how fast the items are selling. I don't know if this will be useful but threre are always discount codes for Lovehoney floating around online. i hope you get something sorted hunni ❤xx

Sweet Cherries [sign in to see picture]

Hey TickleMeTots, that is a horrible shame..

Maybe talk to customer support? They can (and will) do something for a lot of situations. Also they can see abandoned trolleys, I've nearly checked out before and been sent a code and I saw someone else have that too. It's worth a shot!

Good luck!

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Happens to us all. There's is a dedicated rant page for such annoyances in life. Suggest the count down on the suggestion thread. x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1382541-rant-alert-2016/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/251262-the-great-big-suggestions-thread/

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

They are still on offer. Maybe try again? X

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

They are still on offer. Maybe try again? X

I just noticed this too - there were gone this morning - but they are back on sale now :) xx

Talia [sign in to see picture]

TickleMeTots wrote:

...Wish there was a count down available on the product page as to when the offer is going to end. ...

So do I, at least for the offers which are time-limited (and not "as long as stocks last" - though I believe I have seen a warning "only x in stock", which gives at least a rough idea).

TickleMeTots [sign in to see picture]

Aww, I feel rude now! Must have just caught them at a bad time.

Thank you for letting me know they are back on sale Vanilla_Kink and Scorpius12, they are now on their way to me! ^-^

Talia, that would be a useful. Though I do feel it would be hard to keep on top of with so many items to keep up to date with stock.

VR [sign in to see picture]

Talking of... when is the current sale ending?

TIA

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

no clue.

I would have ordered more strategically on this one... but alas I keep chipping away a few items here and there.

Sorry you had this frustration hon!

VR [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

no clue.

I would have ordered more strategically on this one... but alas I keep chipping away a few items here and there.

Sorry you had this frustration hon!

That's what I've been doing, too.

Think I have a LH addiction and every little helps!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.