• Ladies and Gents, vaginal orgasms!

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Don't worry Era, I understand and am not upset. No need for apologies. I only wanted to make sure there wasn't any negative feelings between us

[suspended user]

suspended user

mamz wrote:

Don't worry Era, I understand and am not upset. No need for apologies. I only wanted to make sure there wasn't any negative feelings between us

Oh, no, there really isn't from my part, glad we cleared that up.

Catherinexoxo [sign in to see picture]

Late to the party but hello guys! It's been interesting reading all your experiences!

I'm 19, with 3 past sexual partners, and I have never been able to cum during intercourse or with a partner at all. I find that penetration does basically nothing for me - although I enjoy feeling 'full' and have a few vibrators for that purpose. Clit stimulation is the current only way for me to reach orgasm, which can be very frustrating when I'm with a partner, as sex isn't all that pleasurable for me without.

However - I'm interested to get your feeback- with my first partner, I was always incredibly turned on when we had sex, and with him was the closest I had to feeling pleasure from penetration, it felt good but I can only describe the sensation as feeling like I really had to pee!! Obviously I never let myself go/release because I wasn't really understanding why I felt that way (and I didn't want to actually pee).

I also find that even when I'm having sex on an empty bladder, I almost always have to pee a lot when we're done.

Since that encounter, I have heard from women who have described their similar experiences and have reached orgasm when 'letting go' and having the urge-to-pee sensation. But I've yet to experience the same level of sensation again.

Any thoughts? :)

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Catherinexoxo wrote:

Late to the party but hello guys! It's been interesting reading all your experiences!

I'm 19, with 3 past sexual partners, and I have never been able to cum during intercourse or with a partner at all. I find that penetration does basically nothing for me - although I enjoy feeling 'full' and have a few vibrators for that purpose. Clit stimulation is the current only way for me to reach orgasm, which can be very frustrating when I'm with a partner, as sex isn't all that pleasurable for me without.

However - I'm interested to get your feeback- with my first partner, I was always incredibly turned on when we had sex, and with him was the closest I had to feeling pleasure from penetration, it felt good but I can only describe the sensation as feeling like I really had to pee!! Obviously I never let myself go/release because I wasn't really understanding why I felt that way (and I didn't want to actually pee).

I also find that even when I'm having sex on an empty bladder, I almost always have to pee a lot when we're done.

Since that encounter, I have heard from women who have described their similar experiences and have reached orgasm when 'letting go' and having the urge-to-pee sensation. But I've yet to experience the same level of sensation again.

Any thoughts? :)

Maybe invest in a dildo. There are some good g spot dildo on here (i own these for exemple and like I, as well as many people, like them a lot: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187 and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22769 both often come up on sale). Experience by yourself, using a dildo while you stimulate your clit. That way you will be able to discover great sensations penetration can offer ( dildo helped me dicovering that) and feel more relaxed hence making the sensation better too. You can also do it in the shower or something so no need to worry about "peeing yourself" (because that is the worry many experience with that needing to pee sensation)

I find internal stimulation to feel better when I am very aroused or have had an orgasm before.

Good luck with that!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.