• guess what?

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

He really is bless him. Always supporting me and spoiling me with kisses and cuddles and he insists on paying for things even though I insist I can pay

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Aww Kristy he's amazing and has romance in him; what a top guy ☺ I'm so glad you've found this guy. I mean bringing roses to your work is adorable 😄💏 I'm confident about this guy, he certainly sounds a true gentlemen and there's not so many of them around these days. youre going to have sooo much fun on your journey as boyfriend and girlfriend hunni ❤xx

Thanks slinky binky I hope so and yeah he's quite the romantic even without spending money on me.

Pleasure hunni 💖 I'm really happy for you, he sounds amazing. Its obviously helped you loosing your virginity. I was really worried about you meeting that last guy, but it seems that night was exactly what you needed 😊. So when are you seeing him again and are you doing anything nice together the weekend? 💖xx

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Romance without money us the best cause you know they are thinking of you and want to make you feel special no matter what.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Sadly ,I th ink romance is a dying art. Many young ones in particular the guys just want to do the deed and then move on to the next thing. Romance if done right can help solidify a relationship and also save a failing relationship. It's not about money it's just putting your partner first and keeping them happy and contented.

Kirsty I think potentially you have a gem of a guy.

Thanks everyone yeah he's a total gem and I agree romance is mostly dead but certainly not here.

Seeing him tonight think we are going for a walk then maybe back to mine for a bit. Not sure about the weekend but it's 4 days off.

Yeah perhaps I needed to lose my virginity before I could move on and be happy

Thanks everyone yeah he's a total gem and I agree romance is mostly dead but certainly not here.

Seeing him tonight think we are going for a walk then maybe back to mine for a bit. Not sure about the weekend but it's 4 days off.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Kirsty92 wrote:

I am happy and glad for you that you are now seeing the other side of a relationship.I think your are beginning to appreciate its not all about sex but the other smaller things too like going on walks together hand in hand.

All you need to do is to make sure your partner is happy and your happy with him and tell him so !

I always knew it wasn't just sex it was just what I needed. And yeah we always tell each other how much the other means to us express our happiness and such not a day goes by where we haven't

I messaged earlier on yesterday warning I felt fat and ugly and even though I tried i warned I'd still look crap and we had some fun and before he left he gave me a hug and he was like I don't want any more messages telling me you're ugly or feel ugly ok because you're not you're so beautiful and stuff next thing I know I'm crying a little and I tried to hide it from him but that wasn't happening he just held me again was like hey sssh it's ok are you ok? I was like yeah I'm just being silly so he kissed me and eventually left so I messaged explaining and apologising he was like hey don't be silly xx

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

oh Kristy92 that is so lovely... just know we all have our "i feel fat" days and having someone who supports you and recognizes how beautiful you are is so precious.

(virtual hugs)

Thank you and yeah definitely it was absolutely beautiful and he just held me close and kissed my head and nose and wiped my tears

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Kirsty I think you've definitely got a keeper there. That was so romantic taking you the roses and he seems to really care how you're feeling and cheers you up when you're down.

Hope you both have a lovely weekend whatever you get up to x

Last night he came to see me even though he's hurting and sick because I had a bad day at work and his family bought me a Lindt bunny for Easter which was cute. He really cares it's so cute doesn't matter if I say I'll be ok you don't have to come I know you're ill he doesn't care if I say it he needs to see it for himself and it's so sweet

Aww just catching up here. He seems really living, kind and affectionate which is rare especially these days. I love how he came to comfort you when you weren't feeling great. He sounds really nice. Enjoy your easter pressie 😊 all the best, i cant wait to read more hunni ❤xx

Thank you and I will enjoy it just having a heart to heart about tough times that led to us both needing counselling and tomorrow is his sisters birthday meal can't wait!

That's great hunni, you both seem really comfortable together, being able to talk so deep, so early on shows good signs of a good connection. I thonk its really lovely you've got this guy, he seems interested in you, in your life and making you happy, I'm feeling really good about this relationship 😊 Alot of folk would say that,you're rushing in, if I hadn't met my oh I'd probably be thinking the same but life's too short and sometimes your heart tells you it's right you have to follow it. Back when me and oh met, we didnt have sex for a couple of months (much to his frustration lol) but we spent so much time together discussing our pasts, our issues, what we wanted for the future and having a laugh. After two months it felt like we had been together for yesrs. I see many simularities with you and your new guy it excites me, there ars sooo many promising signs here im excited for your future. Can't wait to catch up with your Easter plans etc ❤xx

Thank you and yeah a few think we are rushing but it doesn't feel like only 2 weeks today we first met I guess it's because we see each other so much when possible (we've probably only had 4-5 days max without each other but still messaging all day)

And yeah I love being able to talk deep to him he told me last night he really hit the jackpot with me which was so cute and I feel the same.

He's so sweet to me and can't wait to see him tonight, family meal, then drinks then back to mine, his family are insisting on paying for the meal and he's absolutely insisting he buy his sister a present and put both our names on it (just as well as I'm piss broke now) my dad even picked up an Easter egg yesterday in a shop put it in the basket and went "For Peter" and that's a dad way of saying he likes him, he was the last one to meet him only the day before yesterday

The meal was amazing had a laugh and the food was lovely went for drinks after and then had the boyfriend all to myself

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.