• guess what?

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

Bit of both and yeah I found it weird but this guy now is my boyfriend and it's soon I know but we aren't going to do anything for a while I need to be at home to help take care of my brother for at least a year

And he has to help take care of his terminally ill nan

He's so good to me. Used the last of his money to pay for a taxi for us back to his we were going to walk but I was in heels and just a short walk around the park gave me blisters.

His family have invited me to go out for a family meal with them for his sisters 18th so I'm currently looking at anime merchandise because she's really into that. So I'm really excited for that.

Things got heated again but we nearly got caught my dad shouted my name and two people have never moved so fast xD but we are hoping to wait for full sex til April the earliest when his family go away but it'll depend on if we both want to.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Emergency Flats Kirsty92 - always good to have in your purse =)

He sounds lovely and excited you are going on the family dinner and things are progressing well.

Thank you and yeah I usually have flats but at the moment I haven't got any because they got ruined so when my wages come in I need more because trainers don't fit in my bag and I was like sorry I would've worn my trainers but they didn't go with what I was wearing. He was like I wouldn't mind just go with what's comfortable for you baby.

He's already got family approval but last night was the big one.... Meeting the dog haha she thinks she's in charge but she loved him anyway (and I got kicked off the couch started sat close to him ended up almost on the floor because she kicked me away lol)

He's so lovely and tried his hardest for me says he just wants to make me happy and I told him he already does all the time.

So tonight we had sex over two hours 3 condoms and plenty of foreplay and positions. He's very generous and made sure I was ok and it was amazing

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

That's great Kirsty. It's lovely being with someone who takes the time to get to know you first and genuinely cares about your enjoyment and pleasure. The whole experience is much more intense when feelings are involved.

Sounds like you had fun x

I did thank you and he didn't mind my lack of experience or that I kept getting the giggles although tbf he did too.

Found a new place I'm ticklish and he knows where the gspot is. Unlike the first guy I had sex with my bf cares about me and my needs the first time I had sex was nice but I got a boob squeeze from him that was all.

The bf well he was amazing kissing and making sure every part of me was taken care of

It's much nicer when you're in a relationship and get all the kisses and cuddles too not just the sex Kirsty. This experience will be much better for you physically and emotionally than occassional moments in a hotel room just for FWB sex without feelings.

Glad this is working out so well for you both x

Thank you and yeah it definitely is better to get the kisses and cuddles. He's getting the house to himself for most of a weekend (family is away but his sister is staying but will be out most of the time) and he's asked if I'll stay so we are going to make the most of the time together.

That sounds like a fun weekend to look forward to Kirsty x

Yeah it is can't wait just another month to go but I'm sure we'll keep going between now and then

missyO [sign in to see picture]

Good to hear you're enjoying yourself in a caring relationship Kirsty, I hope this is long term for you. He sounds like a very considerate, loving guy. You finally have what you deserve! x

Thank you missyO and he truly is told him earlier I'm so proud of him because he pushes himself even though I know he's scared and nervous and he said that's because he's got me. I'm hoping we can be long term too but only time will tell

Sweet Cherries [sign in to see picture]

Oh Kirsty! I'm so very happy for you! You deserve it all. He sounds like he's both sensitive and sexually adventurous. Which is a perfect match for you. Do you have other things in common too? Cause if you do, it sounds to me like this could be the start of something wonderful!

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

I'm not sure what went wrong but I replied on here yesterday. Maybe too many beers lol.
    Kirsty I'm over the moon for you hunni 😊 he sounds a great guy and the sex sounds electrifying 💏
    He sounds so nice, genuine and sweet taking time to get to know you, taking care of your needs in the bedroom, not just caring about his own. Also meeting eachothers families too thats a major step which youve both coped well with ☺ I really see great potential here and hope he's the one you'll end up marrying 💕 you deserve to be happy and maybe now you have this guy he'll help you realise your self worth, which I think you're starting to 😊 wish you both all the best and cant wait to hear more updates hunni ❤xx

Thank you guys, yeah we have quite a lot in common from loving marvel and having ironman as a favourite to silly little things like I click my knuckles and people always complain but he actually does too lol

He is honestly wonderful he stayed up with me on his phone last night just so I wasn't alone when I did my job centre work, he doesn't mind when I get down in fact he helps me up promises he's not going anywhere. He doesn't mind when I kept getting the giggles and it turns out my bum is ticklish but my giggling set him off so we had amazing sex even though we kept laughing.

He usually insists on walking to me and walking back even though he's left mine at like 2am

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

He sounds like a true gent.Theree are a fewer number of us around these days . Keep him !

Definitely! Today he popped by whilst i was at a meeting with work and dropped off roses for me because he thought I had a long day and deserved them

Sweet Cherries [sign in to see picture]

Awww! 💘 He's a darling! Good for you!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.