• Steak and blowjob day!

Small cock with hot wife [sign in to see picture]

9" of pure pleasure hopefully!

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Well I made promises to the Mr but somehow nothing came of it 😇 oops 😅 maybe next year! 😂

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

We've had a glorious steak and bj day minus the steak. I made oh a curry and we've had plenty of bedroom activity. I thought he deserved two bjs as he looks after me every month for a week when I'm a nightmare with monthlys. So yeah it's been really, really awesome. Just what the Dr ordered 😄😄❤xx

nodrog [sign in to see picture]

nodrog wrote:

Just been out for a meal and the wife's just told me to have a bath I do hope I'm gona get the other half of the day

Didn't happen I fell asleep oops

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

Yeah I didn't get one. She said tater hash wasn't steak. All she did was grab my cage. Gave it a quick tap and said I best get steak next time. I remained locked 👎🏼

nodrog [sign in to see picture]

Stuburns wrote:

Yeah I didn't get one. She said tater hash wasn't steak. All she did was grab my cage. Gave it a quick tap and said I best get steak next time. I remained locked 👎🏼

I'd of gone and bought the biggest steak I could find

Or an Aberdeen Angus bull

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

Still I reckon she wouldn't have let me out. 😂

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

How mean Stuburns!

All 6 kids have been accounted for, I have a new dress to wear and I have booked us a table at Miller and Carter! I can't wait! Roll on 18.00 when I finish work and can dive into the shower, shave my legs curl my hair and don my lashes and killer heels!

Blow jobs are standard here, I have no doubt it'll be a great night and the way I wake him up tomorrow morning!

He's so lovely and spoilt me rotten on Valentine's Day, it's the least I can do!

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

How mean Stuburns!

All 6 kids have been accounted for, I have a new dress to wear and I have booked us a table at Miller and Carter! I can't wait! Roll on 18.00 when I finish work and can dive into the shower, shave my legs curl my hair and don my lashes and killer heels!

Blow jobs are standard here, I have no doubt it'll be a great night and the way I wake him up tomorrow morning!

He's so lovely and spoilt me rotten on Valentine's Day, it's the least I can do!

afrodan [sign in to see picture]

We had the best steak and BJ day, we were too busy for steak though. Oh well ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.