• Help! Sexy night out ideas??????

TonyStark [sign in to see picture]

Ok my wife has finally got her act together and is taking me away for the night!!!!!!
    It's my birthday so she's asked me to pack what is like her to wear, which will set the scene for the night.
    I've packed new latex catsuit with full crotch zip and neck buckles, latex cincher to go on top, patent knee boots with massive heels, butt plugs, strap on, various dildos, lube, hand cuffs, bed restraints (as we a a four poster) whips, crops etc. Candles, bottle of champagne etc!
    I hope this sets the scene.
    No rules, pretty much anything goes for us!!!!!
    We'll probably start with a nice meal, then double bath together, then this is where you all come in, I'd love to know your Suggestions for the rest of the night/ morning?
    After the bath, she'll dress in the boots, catsuit, cincher, make her self up with smokey eyes and dark red vamping lipstick??????
    Look forward to you replieds, thank you

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Hi Tony I have been reading your other thread with interest, I thought you wanted her to start planning this stuff. Sounds like she has planned the night away, I take it you are planning the what happens when you get there?

I can start you off with the bath, make it a Japanese bath. You pour water over, then soap each other up, kind of like a standing massage, on each other, then you pour water over to de soap and get into the bath all clean, if you take a couple of small towels to fold up for kneeling on in the bath, then once in the bath kneel facing each other to kiss caress etc and keep scooping up the hot water and pouring it over each other. do the same from behind, and standing. Then you are doing to each other not one giving and one recieving, carry this idea into the bed room.

I have yet to get my FWB into dress up, Mysteron is off the site for the moment I think but has started the big roll play thread very recently so may be some ideas on there, he has written loads of senarios. Good luck, hope it goes well for you both, a new begining.

missdee [sign in to see picture]

how about just hugging and talking!

you make it sound like your relasionship is failing.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

I'm not sure what input you're looking for, you seem to have it pretty planned out already with all you've packed. But I hope you guys have a good night :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.