• When did you last peg/get pegged?

TheDoctor [sign in to see picture]

And what strap on was your weapon of choice?

I know there are a few pegging post but this is a slant on the when did you last have sex post.

So I'll kick off, it was about 2 weeks ago, too long, and we're currently using the Sportsheets beginner which isn't really long enough. Really want to work up to the red rider which will look stunning on my wife!
    Her girl cock as I call it!😉

With any luck will be adding to this Fri night!😁

kc. [sign in to see picture]

We have a plethora of vibrators and dildos and four specific pegging dildos. My favourite until late was the eight inch vac u lock dildo but I've just recently bought the King Cock nine inch dildo as per my avatar. It had its first outing last Sunday and my wife right royaly pegged my in several positions. We have also got the vac u lock twelve and a half inch dildo. It is a monster and at the moment I have been using it solo after I've warmed up. It is an extremely girthy monster but gives an amazing stretch. I usually get pegged once every week I would say. I wouldn't say no to more though.

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

let me help find the thread you are looking for!

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

The search bar up top will help you find threads on a similar topic x

This thread is different to any of the ones I saw in the search bar and I did say its a slant on an existing thread. If you find one the same I'll gladly post in there.

So getting back on track, it never happened for me a couple of weeks back. Has anyone else had more luck?

Maybe if my OH's not so tired tomorrow night I might be on a promise.....😉

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.