• Cut or Not

tallguy1975 [sign in to see picture]

Do woman (or guys I guess) have any preference to guys that are circumsized or not?

As someone who is, I'm always interested to hear peoples thoughts.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Please search the forum before starting a new thread there is one running last post last Thursday

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]
    tallguy1975 [sign in to see picture]

bex1213 wrote:

Here's the link for you sweets:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/12629-circumicised-or-not/page-10/

Very interesting topic!x

Thanks - thats really helpful and appreciated

KitsiKiki [sign in to see picture]

No real preference in the sense that I've never seen the big deal some people have about it, especially in the US (and I'm from the US). Nor would I outright reject someone for it either way... it feels like a deeply personal and potentially hurtful thing to make blanket judgements on; like the undying 'Does size matter?' and 'Plus Size vs Skinny' and I'm always wary of threads like this devolving into bashing of one group or another.

I will say that as far as the concept goes, I'm more comfortable with the au naturale. It's not only what I've had more experience with, but I was raised quite organic-oriented myself. Most of all, the one fact about circumcision that I cannot reconcile with, is the fact that most men do not get to choose it for themselves- it is a decision usually made by their parents and while sometimes it is for purposes of religion and occasionally a real medical concern, it is often (in the modern US, at least) solely for cosmetic effect, 'hygiene' myths, and fitting in with a social 'norm'. And that's just not cool with me.

So to be clear; No judgement on cut men, just on the practise itself (where a child is concerned but a legitimate medical reason is absent).

Otherwise, like I said, I've really only had experience with uncut men; so all the input I can give on that front is:

Pro) that I do enjoy using the foreskin in handjobs and oral sex almost like a built-in mini stroker... and so do they

Con) it sometimes gets into a wrestling match with my labia and makes entry awkward for a few seconds, but it's no big deal really

KitsiKiki [sign in to see picture]

bex1213 wrote:

Here's the link for you sweets:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/12629-circumicised-or-not/page-10/

Very interesting topic!x

Bleh... was working on my reply before any other posts were up here. I might copy/paste.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.